FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Ooga-Mooga down?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Ooga-Mooga down?
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-08 1:41 pm   Permalink

Aloha folks -

The server host is having a very hard time dealing with Tiki Central's image files, because of the way they are stored. From what we can tell, the host doesn't have a way to put the image file problem on hold to allow the other files to be restored. This has meant that all my sites are stuck in this weird limbo, and there's no estimate for when my sites will come back up. I am so sorry -- you have no idea how upset I am about this. I haven't even had access to the directories where my sites are stored, so I haven't been able to put them into maintenance mode and communicate with folks about what's going on. Color me pissed.

The good news, though, is that all the data is fine. Everything will be restored. It's just taking an inexcusably long time.

Ooga-Mooga, Critiki, and the rest of my sites are getting the hell away from this server host as soon as the host finishes the restore.

Humuhumu

Critiki - Critiki News - Ooga-Mooga

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SilverLine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-08 5:42 pm   Permalink

Whatever it takes, however severe, you will NEVER hear any complaints from me.

I wish you the best of luck! This stuff is NOT easy!

Classic Silver Line Boats

View Profile of SilverLine Send a personal message to SilverLine  Goto the website of SilverLine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
John the Mainlander
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-04 7:27 pm   Permalink

It looks like Ooga-Mooga and Critiki are down.

View Profile of John the Mainlander Send a personal message to John the Mainlander      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-04 7:35 pm   Permalink

I can get in.

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
John the Mainlander
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-04 7:42 pm   Permalink

Maybe it's me

View Profile of John the Mainlander Send a personal message to John the Mainlander      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicoma
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-04 8:06 pm   Permalink

Ooga-Mooga is up but Critiki isn't coming up for me.

View Profile of tikicoma Send a personal message to tikicoma      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiHowie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-10-04 8:20 pm   Permalink

Critiki is down unless you hit one of the "inside" pages first. Try http://critiki.com/destinations/ and you're in!

View Profile of MauiHowie Send a personal message to MauiHowie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MikeyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-04 8:37 pm   Permalink

I noticed that Ooga Mooga was down for some time yesterday and today.

Also, the email notifications for messages and wishlist matches don't appear to be working. At least not for me, do they work for anyone else?

View Profile of MikeyTiki Send a personal message to MikeyTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-04 10:04 pm   Permalink

It looks like www.ooga-mooga.com isn't working, but www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi does.

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Deke Kahala
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-10-05 09:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-10-04 20:20, MauiHowie wrote:
Critiki is down unless you hit one of the "inside" pages first. Try http://critiki.com/destinations/ and you're in!

That works for me. However, when trying to view "all images", I can only see the first 3 and can't scroll to see the others. Is it me?

View Profile of Deke Kahala Send a personal message to Deke Kahala      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-06 10:37 am   Permalink

Ooga-mooga is all FAIL for me today.

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MikeyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-06 11:01 am   Permalink

For me too, different error than I was getting yesterday:

Software error:
Can't locate DBConnector.pm in @INC (@INC contains: ../perl-bin /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.0 /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.10 /usr/share/perl/5.10 /usr/local/lib/site_perl) at index.cgi line 20.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at index.cgi line 20.

View Profile of MikeyTiki Send a personal message to MikeyTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aquatic Safarinaut
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-10-06 1:46 pm   Permalink

Mobile version working...

View Profile of Aquatic Safarinaut Send a personal message to Aquatic Safarinaut      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ron-tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-10-08 08:51 am   Permalink

ooga-mooga still down?? i can't get on anywhere now..

View Profile of ron-tiki Send a personal message to ron-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mymotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-08 12:05 pm   Permalink

yes it's still down 10/08/11

View Profile of mymotiki Send a personal message to mymotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation