Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Hawaiian Hut carvings, etc. for sale
Hawaiian Hut carvings, etc. for sale
Brice
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-06-01 11:17 am   Permalink

We've rescued several items from the now defunct Hawaiian Hut @ the Ala Moana Hotel in Honolulu, and there are many more items still for sale (space renovations start soon though). Here's a link to another post describing it (with photos and contact info):

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=19151&forum=2&start=30

View Profile of Brice Send a personal message to Brice      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAIA_HI

Posted: 2011-12-13 4:42 pm   Permalink

ALOHA! IM HAVE (2) MAORI "POUPOU" CARVINGS IN MY POSSESION. THEY BELONGED TO THE "HAWAIIAN HUT" SHOW @ THE ALAMOANA HOTEL HONOLULU, HAWAII. IM LOOKING FOR ANYONE THAT MIGHT WANT TO PURCHASE THEM AND GIVE THEM A GOOD HOME?

5 FEET X 18 INCHES

THEY BOTH ARE IN EXCELLENT SHAPE AND LOOKING AT THE INTRICACY AND DETAIL OF THE WORK, I ASSUME THEY WERE DONE BY EITHER A MASTER CARVER OR A CARVER THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING? HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF THE CARVINGS SOME TAKEN BY ME AND THE OTHERS I HAVE FOUND ON LINE WHEN THEY WERE APART OF THE "HAWAIIAN HUT" SHOW. I CAN BE REACHED ON MY CELL ( 673-5754 ) OR EMAIL:
KAIA_HI@YAHOO.COM. MAKE ME A FAIR OFFER AND ITS YOURS!!!

View Profile of KAIA_HI Send a personal message to KAIA_HI      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation