[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Another shecky on the block
Another shecky on the block
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-06 10:56 pm   Permalink

Well at least he's got some friends
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3222479652&category=29460

BTW I just got the Lil Bastard and Princess Pua today. She looks even better in person, really nice glaze! The Lil Bastard, yeah he's little, especially next to the Evil Bastard. Awesome mugs.

Tacky Techie Tiki Bar

[ This Message was edited by: Turbogod on 2003-05-06 22:58 ]

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 05:09 am   Permalink

For shame! Selling on Shecky is one of the biggest crimes known to Tiki Central....Arcticcoastguard has little Shecky's blood on their hands....

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 11:40 am   Permalink

Poor Shecky...

Since the Shecky mugs are individually numbered, maybe there should have been a Shecky registry created as they were sold: each Shecky sold would have its edition number permanently associated with its TC buyer?

That way, if a member was bold enough to put one up on the auction block, they would have to face up to the TC tribal council!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 12:44 pm   Permalink

Are there any more Shecky's available to members? If not, I guess that those without a Shecky have to get one from the means available. I don't want to be left out!

View Profile of manic cat Send a personal message to manic cat  Email manic cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 12:51 pm   Permalink

Wasn't there a guy a few months ago that was in Texas and was about to be stationed in Nome asking about how to get a Shecky?

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki on 2003-05-07 12:57 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 12:58 pm   Permalink

Found it
Here's the link...
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=1408&forum=5&start=30

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki on 2003-05-07 13:39 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Erika
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 1:09 pm   Permalink

Munktiki does still have some Shecky mugs left--I just called and ordered one yesterday.

View Profile of Erika Send a personal message to Erika      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuckieshaft
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 4:21 pm   Permalink

Still got em, Im going to be bringing a few to the oasis this weekend. Need to clear some space on my shelves for new mugs, getting crowded.

View Profile of stuckieshaft Send a personal message to stuckieshaft  Goto the website of stuckieshaft     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 3:38 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the insider scoop!
I just sent Stuckie an email to order one. The mug is so cute.

[ This Message was edited by: manic cat on 2003-05-08 15:39 ]

View Profile of manic cat Send a personal message to manic cat  Email manic cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 3:53 pm   Permalink

I just ordered mine. Another Shecky gets a permanent home!

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rattiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-12 06:46 am   Permalink

Yes I want one too and just sent them an e-mail. I also noticed they had 'Ripples' mugs again so I may order one of those too.

View Profile of Rattiki Send a personal message to Rattiki  Email Rattiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation