FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Let's See your Airbrushed Tikis!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Let's See your Airbrushed Tikis!
Nickscustompaint
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-23 12:58 pm   Permalink

Here's an update! Got a call about a Murial, the guy wanted a beach theme , so i thought beach/Tiki great reason to do some more Tiki airbrushing! I also made sure I took some progress pics! The center opening actually opens up to reveal a real bar!

[ This Message was edited by: Nickscustompaint 2010-08-16 06:38 ]

View Profile of Nickscustompaint Send a personal message to Nickscustompaint  Email Nickscustompaint Goto the website of Nickscustompaint     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nickscustompaint
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-24 05:09 am   Permalink

We still need others here to post their stuff too! I know there has to be more airbrush artiss out there!

View Profile of Nickscustompaint Send a personal message to Nickscustompaint  Email Nickscustompaint Goto the website of Nickscustompaint     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nickscustompaint
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-07-07 05:17 am   Permalink

Haven't been on here in a while, nor do I have anything new to add that I've done. I do want to add these I seen on www.vonfranco(dot)com. Von Franco is an exceptional artist! I love his work! here are some cool ones to add to this post! All airbrushed on canvas!

Von Franco, check out his site great work.

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-07 07:30 am   Permalink

Nice work Nick. Is that a mirrored pufferfish disco ball in the "Tiki Rodder" picture?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nickscustompaint
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-16 07:38 am   Permalink

Havent had much to add lately, but am currently helping out a local tiki carver by airbrushing some of his carved tikis!

Nickscustompaint
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-16 08:53 am   Permalink

Let me know what you think got a bunch more to do that I'll post in the future!

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-08-16 09:26 am   Permalink

You're not going to make a lot of friends around here with brightly colored tikis. People on this forum prefer tradtional wood, or wood stained carvings. Tiki carvings that are painted are usually very muted, or very little color used as an accent.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-16 09:36 am   Permalink

Yin and Yangs on Tikis is a No-No too...

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-16 2:10 pm   Permalink

You should use your talent for good not evil.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-16 2:37 pm   Permalink

I would hit all of these with a nice coat of ebony stain to push back the colors a little bit. These look more like cement parking lot dividers...

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-17 10:38 am   Permalink

Clown tikis !

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nickscustompaint
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-17 1:39 pm   Permalink

Ha, Ha,! I totally agree with you all but, I just do as I get paid to. Also unbelievably they sold like hot cakes from what the guy told me! Go figure!! Thanks for all the input from everyone, even if it was negative. This is a true forum where people actually tell the truth!! By the way I'm doing some more this week I'll try to post as soon as I get em done to give you guys some more gut wrenching turn your stomach feelings!

Nickscustompaint
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-22 08:27 am   Permalink

Heres some more of the latest. Let me know what you think of these? good and bad!

Nickscustompaint
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-22 11:40 am   Permalink

These were more traditional on the first 4 and the last was one I did with a tropical theme, with the dolphins.

davidleslie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-22 9:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-07 05:17, Nickscustompaint wrote:
Haven't been on here in a while, nor do I have anything new to add that I've done. I do want to add these I seen on www.vonfranco(dot)com. Von Franco is an exceptional artist! I love his work! here are some cool ones to add to this post! All airbrushed on canvas!

Von Franco, check out his site great work.

Von Franco is AMAZING!

View Profile of davidleslie Send a personal message to davidleslie  Email davidleslie Goto the website of davidleslie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation