FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Leroy Schmaltz-June 6th-2010-Featured Artist
Leroy Schmaltz-June 6th-2010-Featured Artist
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-05 09:38 am   Permalink

American Idol meets Polynesian Pop Idol

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TORKERTIKI
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-07-05 12:03 pm   Permalink

Great little show that showcased Leroy and his Daughter Leah. Very nice family! I snapped up few pics, and I was lucky enough to win a framed drawing of Leroy's in the silent auction. The drawing depicts a famous Old Whittier Walnut Tree that sits right next to Oceanic Arts.I also purchased one of Leah's very cool charm crosses. Thanks to Leroy and everyone at Oceanic Arts, continued success!

[ This Message was edited by: torkertiki 2010-07-05 22:52 ]

View Profile of TORKERTIKI Send a personal message to TORKERTIKI      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-16 7:44 pm   Permalink

Today SoccerTiki and I stopped by Whittier College to see Leroy's Exhibit. The doors were locked but we found someone to open them for us. What a Treat!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-19 10:15 am   Permalink

An amazing artist! That is a great photo of Walt Disney looking up at one of Leroy's masks! I hadn't seen that before! Great exhibit!

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation