FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Rincon Room Party-Adventures In Paradise - Sept -4th - 2010 - Update Page 4
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
Rincon Room Party-Adventures In Paradise - Sept -4th - 2010 - Update Page 4
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-06 1:49 pm   Permalink

Had a great time as always!

Thanks.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-06 3:01 pm   Permalink

C-Al !

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sparklegem
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 01:44 am   Permalink

Aloha Mickee and Ron,

Many mahalos for the magical evening! It was wonderful to see you and to spend time at your amazing tropical hideaway. Thank you so much for hosting such a fantastic evening.

xox Gemma, Mark and Miss F

View Profile of sparklegem Send a personal message to sparklegem      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 07:47 am   Permalink

Mr and Mrs Fury,
We want to thank so very much for opening up your beautiful home to have such an awesome party! You two are topnotch!

I'm also very humbled that you asked me to create the official pendant, and I'm stoked that it was so well received by everybody. Thank you everyone for the compliments.

It was awesome hanging with old friends, meeting many new friends and getting a chance to snack on the wonderful creations that everyone brought to eat and drink. We had a wonderful time and look forward to seeing everyone again soon.

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 11:27 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-09-06 15:01, TikiG wrote:
C-Al !

ya.. add a bit of Rogue-Gain??.....

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 2:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-09-05 16:54, The Sperm Whale wrote:
Ron and Mickee-
Thank you so much for having us at your amazing home !!! Laura and I really had a lot of fun !! Ron your breakfast suggestion was great, too !!!
Also, a big thank you to everybody that tended bar and made the delicious food !!! Everything was freaking great!! Also thanks to the Glasgow Tiki Shakers. It was nice to be in such good company with everybody!!!

Yeah, what he said! Except for the breakfast part because we didn't go there.

And that's my jacket...ugh.

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 5:09 pm   Permalink

Ron & Mickee~
Looks like another stellar event at the Rincon Room. The place was glowing!
Thanks for the invite but we just couldn't swing a quick weekender, as much as we wanted to.
Another time, amigos.
& Happy Birthday Mickee!!!!
-Andy & Debbie

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 6:56 pm   Permalink

Ron and Mickee, you are such generous and gracious hosts....and you throw one helluva party! It was rather nice to sit back and really talk (or dance) with friends that I only got to see for brief moments during Oasis.

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-08 11:31 am   Permalink

Thank You again Ron & Mickee for the great party & good times with good friends. Your home is just... well perfect, so beautiful. Thanks for allowing me to pour so cocktails as well, the bar was just right and made mixing so easy. I can't wait to visit again. So when would be a good time? Really, thank you.
I'm thinking 'bout you Tiki- Kate & was missing you.

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-09-09 4:06 pm   Permalink

Ron & Mickee,
Thank you for the invite, we look forward to witnessing your place in person sometime in the near future. Also, thanks to you and everyone else for all the photos so that we can live vicariously through them.

Thank you to Hiphipahula and lilusako for acquiring us each a Polynesiac pendant, they look fantastic.

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-09 5:57 pm   Permalink

Mahalo Ron & Mickee for a most amazing evening at The Rincon Room! What a treat and what a paradise. I wish I could have stayed longer. I think I spent the entire time I was there just exploring your backyard. Just stellar!!!! Thanks again, truly spectacular!

Cheers,

Chris
Lost In Paradise

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GlasgowTikiShakers
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-09-09 10:22 pm   Permalink

What a night! Bongo and Mrs Fury, thanks so much for having us - it was definitely another "Adventures in Paradise"! Always good to see you two and hang out with old and new friends. We're glad that Ventura's finest liked the tunes!

We love our Polynesiac tiki pendants and TikiTony's poster, thanks guys!!!

View Profile of GlasgowTikiShakers Send a personal message to GlasgowTikiShakers  Email GlasgowTikiShakers     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2010-09-11 10:31 pm   Permalink

A very big thank you to Ron and Mickee for another amazing evening at the Rincon Room! I think much of my time there was spent looking up at the ceiling as many of my photos will attest.

But here are some none ceiling ones first.

Tyler and Polly:

Detail of the bridge to the Rincon Room.

Ceiling shots galore:

By now now my neck was starting to hurt so I had to stop looking up.

Some blurry night shots:

Tobunga, Doctor Z and The Whale Rider.

An incredible place for an incredible night!

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation