FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Oasis attendees: Don't forget about Mom!
Oasis attendees: Don't forget about Mom!
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 12:53 pm   Permalink

With all the frenzy & excitement of Tiki Oasis III, it can be easy to forget that Sunday is Mother's Day!

So, don't forget to order those flowers, send off those cards before you hit the road for Palm Springs!

Or you can try for the hangover Sunday call to mom.....!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-05-07 1:15 pm   Permalink

Well, I'm taking me mum out for breakfast on Friday morning before heading down to Al & Shelly's then to Tiki Oasis.

But, the other mom in my life - Madam Bong mother of my 2 daughters - is getting the short end of the stick.

Not only is she not going to Tiki Oasis, but it's Mothers Day and it's her birthday (yeah, yeah, big suprise Bong's an a-hole).

But hey, she got a solid nara wood dining table for 8 with carved hawaiian floral chair backs and table legs.

What is it they say - Guilt the gift that keeps on giving!

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 1:20 pm   Permalink

Shame on you Bong. I can't believe you would make your wife celebrate both Mother's Day AND her 40th birthday by herself.

Unbelievable...

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 1:26 pm   Permalink

If her birthday on Sunday/Mother's Day, you'll be home on time, no?

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2003-05-07 2:09 pm   Permalink

My own Mom (aka "Mama X") will be at Oasis! So feel free to bombard her with compliments, flowers, etc!!

My parents are a riot, you all will meet them.

-mig

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-05-07 4:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-07 13:20, PolynesianPop wrote:
Shame on you Bong. I can't believe you would make your wife celebrate both Mother's Day AND her 40th birthday by herself.

Unbelievable...

Pop,

I'm only doing this to be more like you (neglecting family) in order to someday be a 'Special Agent'...

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 5:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-07 12:53, Traderpup wrote:

Or you can try for the hangover Sunday call to mom.....!

Happy Mothers Day, Mom! I'm in JAIL!

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 10:12 pm   Permalink

Johnnie,

Bax and I will be right there with ya'll!

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 07:50 am   Permalink

I heard you can still find your missing father in the indio county jail, I think my name is still on the wall from '79 (story for another day)
And by the way if you take MOM and turn her upside down you get
WOW, I'm going to The Oasis III

Shame on you Bong for not bringing your family. You been hanging with the POP to much. My kids wanted to play with your kids.

And POP she is only 30, Bongs a cradle robber too
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 11:14 am   Permalink

Tikimama's mother and my mother are both joining us for Sunday Brunch - Don't you think it was clever to turn "Sorry, Mom, not visiting you on mother's day because I need to go to a huge blast and be drunk instead" into "Hey, Mom, what do you think about a nice Mother's Day brunch in Palm Springs this year?"

Evil, thy will is mine.
TIKI KON 2012: Ten Year Tour! AUG 3-5, 2012: Portland, OR

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation