FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Bahooka Mug Release Party June 19
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
Bahooka Mug Release Party June 19
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-06-28 4:34 pm   Permalink

Looks like it was a fun party, wish I could have been there... I went on the Bahooka website but did not see the mug there yet, I gotta have one of those. Does anyone have an extra mug they may wanna sell or know when the mug will be available on the site?

MahaloS!

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-07 11:00 am   Permalink

FYI, I spoke with the owner this last weekend and they still have a ample supply to last several months. I'm not sure when you can order the mugs via their website (if ever).

I have some extras for anyone who can't make the journey. You can mail me a padded envelope (to hold a 4" x 4" x 7" cardboard box) and a $20 bill. PM me for the mailing address if you're interested.

Also you know what else the mug is perfect for? Serving root beer floats to children. A 5-year old remarked "Hey, that looks like an ice cream cone !!".

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-13 10:22 pm   Permalink

WooHoo and SoccerTiki were nice enough to send me one of these mugs and I love it.

I am not much of a modern mug person but I love that this is from a Tiki establishment.

Great design!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-16 3:25 pm   Permalink

I was just there on Wednesday evening. They seemed to have plenty.

Tiki King

View Profile of Tiki King Send a personal message to Tiki King  Email Tiki King Goto the website of Tiki King     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-18 10:26 am   Permalink

Just received my mug. Nice work, Sven!

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MikeyTiki
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-24 11:48 pm   Permalink

Does anyone have one of these mugs that they are willing to sell/trade?

Mahalo!

Michael

View Profile of MikeyTiki Send a personal message to MikeyTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2011-10-25 12:04 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-10-24 23:48, MikeyTiki wrote:
Does anyone have one of these mugs that they are willing to sell/trade?

Mahalo!

Michael

Have you tried buying a mug directly from Bahooka? Although the mug isn't listed on their website, they do sell other merchandise. Give them a call. They might say "no", but it's worth a shot.

http://bahooka.com.p11.hostingprod.com/store.htm

If that doesn't work, check in with John-O (see his earlier post).

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MikeyTiki
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-25 12:42 pm   Permalink

I called, and the lady I talked to said they don't have any but they expect them to come in December 10th and that TikiFarm was planning a big party. I'm guessing that is a new mug/bowl, but she wasn't really clear and was in a hurry to get off the phone.

View Profile of MikeyTiki Send a personal message to MikeyTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kenbo-jitsu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-27 5:16 pm   Permalink

Probably talking about the new mug seen (in preliminary form) here:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=40510&forum=18&vpost=599738

[ This Message was edited by: kenbo-jitsu 2012-04-03 11:23 ]

View Profile of kenbo-jitsu Send a personal message to kenbo-jitsu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moan tiki

Posted: 2011-10-28 9:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-10-27 17:16, kenbo-jitsu wrote:
Probably talking about the new mug seen (in preliminary form) here:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=40510&forum=18&vpost=599738

I was there this afternoon and they were advertising the ^new mug release party (Dec.10th). I believe it's going to have a blue glaze. Other than that I don't think they currently have any of the previous mugs in stock.

[ This Message was edited by: moan tiki 2011-10-28 21:12 ]

View Profile of moan tiki Send a personal message to moan tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-28 10:34 pm   Permalink

It will be hard to find. I have one sign by Sven myself,but I reached out to Holden to use this glaze for the Tiki Caliente 3 Mug last year and they could not recreat it at the new factory used by Tiki Farm.

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation