FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Where are all the TIki Pole Carvers that sold on Ebay
Where are all the TIki Pole Carvers that sold on Ebay
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 1:58 pm   Permalink

I see them ocasionally, like David Landry, Bula Bula, Gecko, etc, but not as much as you used to. I need a couple more Tikis please.

View Profile of KokomoTikiBar&Grill Send a personal message to KokomoTikiBar&Grill      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 5:46 pm   Permalink

here's Gecko
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=3593&forum=5&6

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 6:15 pm   Permalink

I make concrete Tikis. I know it's not quite the same, but they look great in the yard !
You can Email me if interested. Or see some of my work at my somewhat outdated website.
Http://home.earthlink.net/~seamus23
seamus23@earthlink.net

seamus

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 6:25 pm   Permalink

WoooHooo! Seamus has entered the building! Glad you made it! I am still feelin' the luv for my plaque! - Dawn

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SullTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 6:31 pm   Permalink

Seamus glad to see you made it! I was just emailing you. The adobe red looks great in the new pic.

View Profile of SullTiki Send a personal message to SullTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fatuhiva
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 01:12 am   Permalink

they all went back to earn their graduate degree from BigLipsandGoofyTeeth University

hahahahaahahaha

View Profile of fatuhiva Send a personal message to fatuhiva      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaster
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-05-08 3:34 pm   Permalink

Aloha,
I just posted a bunch: check it out at
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tikimastermadeinhawaiiproducts

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Mahalo,
Tikimaster

View Profile of TikiMaster Send a personal message to TikiMaster  Email TikiMaster Goto the website of TikiMaster     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-09 12:09 pm   Permalink

No offense, your work is wonderful, but I think the prices are way out of my league. I would like to see your tiki's start lower and see what they would get. I found that auctions starting lower priced also recieve more bids, more money. I like the 4 and 5 feet poles the best. Like I said, NO OFFENSE, you are a master.

View Profile of KokomoTikiBar&Grill Send a personal message to KokomoTikiBar&Grill      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-09 12:20 pm   Permalink

tikimaster those are some amazing totems with a ton of detail. Great tikis!

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-09 2:24 pm   Permalink

Keigs,
When are you going to have some more poles up on ebay. I need one of yours.

TikiMaster
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-05-09 5:34 pm   Permalink

Thank you for your feedback! I will take note of it.

As far as bigger poles, they're being carved as we speak.

Within the next couple weeks I should have some more...I'm trying to build the inventory slowly but surely.

Aloha and have a great weekend!
~Tikimaster

View Profile of TikiMaster Send a personal message to TikiMaster  Email TikiMaster Goto the website of TikiMaster     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-10 4:56 pm   Permalink

KokomoTikiBar&Grill- I think you need one too. I probably wont have any on ebay for a while. I am trying to stock up so I can start a website but keep selling what I carve. I do have a few carved if you want to email me I will send pictures and prices. k.pleasantjr@verizon.net

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2003-05-11 02:32 am   Permalink

Hey kokomo,
I was wondering where you've been? Summer is the time to buy tikis on ebay. I've talked to a few other carvers and it seems we're all stocking up for summer. I'll be selling mid June again!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-12 07:26 am   Permalink

Well I have been gone for a while. I have been working on a little Redneck project. I am fixing to start raising FAINTING GOATS. Look em up if you dont know what they are. And for all you perverts, its not for what you think rednecks do with em. I have been building a barn and pens during the winter and spring, but soon we will be putting in some more palms and tikis around the pool.

Send me some pictures and prices on the totems.

keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-16 8:03 pm   Permalink

Hey Kokomo here is Moai I have on ebay or any one else who might be interested.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2831169118&category=20156&rd=1

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation