FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Central Meet & Greet at OASIS Friday 5/9 @ 5pm
Tiki Central Meet & Greet at OASIS Friday 5/9 @ 5pm
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2003-05-07 2:19 pm   Permalink

Okay TC kids-- come meet your fellow TC members! Not like you won't meet them at some point this weekend anyway-- but this is where we can ALL meet up and figure out who each other is. (Yep-- full-scale name tag action)

WHEN/WHERE: This Friday, 5pm, at the Caliente Tropics pool. (Exact location at pool to be determined on the spot, using a delicate combination of whim and fancy.)

This will segue nicely into a musical set by the Maikai Gents, starting at 5:30.

So COME ON DOWN and meet everyone!

-mig

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 2:24 pm   Permalink

Oh I'm so glad you said name tags... I was hoping we would do something like that to identify our TC friends. After a few mai tais my memory for names is not so good.

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 2:30 pm   Permalink

I thought if I was wearing a hawaiian shirt and slacks that everyone would know who I was

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-07 5:42 pm   Permalink

My bells will have bells.

I said *bElls* you cheeky monkeys!

TIKI KON 2012: Ten Year Tour! AUG 3-5, 2012: Portland, OR

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheTikiGuy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-05-08 11:43 pm   Permalink

Got my name tag.....

View Profile of TheTikiGuy Send a personal message to TheTikiGuy  Email TheTikiGuy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-09 11:28 am   Permalink

Any chance of having a second "official" meet n' greet later in the evening, for those few of us who won't be there at 5:00?

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation