FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Custom Tiki Chess Set by Finkdaddy (image heavy)
Custom Tiki Chess Set by Finkdaddy (image heavy)
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-16 4:43 pm   Permalink

This has been in the works for a while and has been a complete pain in the ass to get done, but I finally have one to show.
I will bring this one along with me to Ohana to display so people can order one if they'd like.
This is just a prototype so I could decide on colors, so the actual run might differ slightly from what you see here.
It's difficult to see in the pics, but the Hula Girl Queen has a set of painted lips and the fez-wearing King has a subtly colored fez, a goatee, and flowers on his aloha shirt.
The board that comes with the set is made from oak and has small, slide-resistant feet on the bottom.

If anyone here is interested, just PM me and I'll see if I can kick Acme's but to get one out before I leave.
Thanks for looking, everyone, and know that I truly appreciate all of your support! :fez:

I'm asking $200 plus shipping or $175 if you prepay for one at Ohana.
Shoot me a PM here or on my website if you are interested.

Mahalo!

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-16 5:31 pm   Permalink

Amazing work mate, awesome =D

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-16 7:02 pm   Permalink

Wow! I love it. You almost outdid yourself on this one.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laojia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-16 8:13 pm   Permalink

Cool stuff!

View Profile of laojia Send a personal message to laojia      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-10 2:42 pm   Permalink

Me like a lot! great job

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation