FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ Tiki Gallery ╗ ╗ New to Tiki Central, invited by 2010 Hukilau vendors
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
New to Tiki Central, invited by 2010 Hukilau vendors
WJHScrimshaw
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-17 3:05 pm   Permalink

I'm getting a lot of requests to see tiki work...trying to find a Hukilau photographer who has a picture of all the stuff I had there last week.

Only been here 1 day...trying to show some idea of a portfolio in the mean time.

View Profile of WJHScrimshaw Send a personal message to WJHScrimshaw      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-17 3:50 pm   Permalink

Great! Your portfolio is impressive! I am going to start saving for a piece from you. I bet you are going to be a hit around here! Aloha and welcome again.

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Creative Chimp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-27 5:49 pm   Permalink

Welcome to Tiki Central WHJScrimshaw.....glad you got on board. you should get a thread going in the carving section too!!!

My wife bought one of your tiki mammoth tusk necklaces and loves it. Since you have no photos....here's one of hers you sold her. thanks again and it was great talking to you at the hukilau.

View Profile of Creative Chimp Send a personal message to Creative Chimp      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-27 7:59 pm   Permalink

The photographic quality of your work is so impressive. You are an inspiration. I'm going to have to work harder at my craft. Thank you for joining us. Will you go to Tiki Oasis 10? Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
talo ka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-29 5:15 pm   Permalink

my wahini bought me 1 of his credit card/biz holders and it is just a beauttiful thing. it was great to hang out with you at the mai kai for the intoxocator set too.

View Profile of talo ka Send a personal message to talo ka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Creative Chimp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-20 12:08 pm   Permalink

found this shot in my pics from the hukilau......its the mammoth tusk mermaid you had on your table.

View Profile of Creative Chimp Send a personal message to Creative Chimp      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation