[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events blank
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
blank
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 11:07 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2014-04-08 13:23 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 11:14 am   Permalink

ADVIL.

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 11:57 am   Permalink

pantyhose

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 12:49 pm   Permalink

Tickets?!! You gotta have tickets? Just kidding...I hope. I did the Paypal thing with Otto a few weeks ago. I guess the deal is I bring my E-mail conf & get stamped at the door (hand, wrist, forehead, whatever). Don't ferget yer pool toys. One thing I am leaving home this itme though is the BOOM BOX! Got kicked out of the Marriott 2 years ago in Chicago at 3:00AM for crankin' Steel Pulse a little too loud after a night of sampling the local watering holes. Man, you'd be surprised how fast you sober up when you're standing on the street of downtown Chicago in the middle of the night in March with all your luggage and no place to go. Brrrr. That's when you need Hunter's Attorney.

[ This Message was edited by: Shipwreckjoey on 2003-05-08 13:25 ]

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-05-08 1:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-08 11:07, Monkeyman wrote:

What else?

1)forceps
2)quart of 30 weight oil
3)handcuffs
4)cheese grater
5)car battery
6)electrical wire
7)butane torch
water dropper
9)coins from a now defunct eastern European nation
10) ab cruncher

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 1:33 pm   Permalink

Douglas Adams suggest that you never leave home without a towel, I concur. Especially after hearing about Baxdog and Iuka's experience backstage at Mondo.
Have fun everyone! Keep your pants rolled up
Chongolio Beeblebrox

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio on 2003-05-08 16:08 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 1:43 pm   Permalink

A ***damned sweater!! It's gonna be in the 60's and breezy on Friday night. How the hell am I supposed to run around in a bikini and lei when it's in the freakin' 60's??!! I liked it last year when there was warm cement under my feet at night.

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 1:45 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the pantyhose reminder. I don't want a repeat of last year!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 4:12 pm   Permalink

what the heck would pantyhose be for?

Yes I already have my ticket

I will remember to bring a towel

Are there enough chairs and stuff like that?

I read earlier that unless its in a room you cannot drink your own alcohol?

Any room for recreational gear? Frisbees etc..

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 4:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

[i]I read earlier that unless its in a room you cannot drink your own alcohol?

Huh? Last year, I kept my stock in the room's mini-fridge and just went and refilled it whenever I ran dry by the pool. I HOPE that hasn't changed, lord lord!

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 4:56 pm   Permalink

I hear ya Ms. Dinette. On the bright side, We can look upon our poolside drink purchases from The Reef as revenue that will support the Caliente Tropics! I am looking forward to seeing that barspace up an running as a tikibar again. The last couple of years it was fenced off and that made me sad, but the cool old sign was still there. You know the drinks will be authentic!

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 7:13 pm   Permalink

The last time I was at the Reef bar, it was very 'Margaritaville.' That was about a year ago though. I'm sure Al and Ben will have it all back to the way it should be. Woohoo! My car's leavin' tomarrow!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheTikiGuy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-05-08 9:03 pm   Permalink

Per Casey at the Tropics, Al and Ben have done a wonderful job even down to the colors.

My dream has come true......The "REEF" is now open for all Tiki Centralites !!!

View Profile of TheTikiGuy Send a personal message to TheTikiGuy  Email TheTikiGuy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 9:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-08 16:12, Monkeyman wrote:
what the heck would pantyhose be for?

For room 135!

Hey Monkeyman, are you a bouncer?

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-09 12:55 am   Permalink

Pantyhose also comes in handy when you run out of money & you have to resort to robbing the local mini-mart so you can keep on partying. That's also where the squirtgun poking through you're jacket pocket can come in handy. Of course I'm not advocating this as a means of prolonging your fun. I've always been more inclined to just run up a bunch of debts on high interest loan shark credit cards & then figure out some sleezy way to write them off on next year's taxes. That's the American way!

P.S. - Any T.C. IRS agents out there should take this as nothing but pure grandstanding, bragging & bullshitting _ not an ounce of truth to it.

May you live long and prosper!

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation