FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 2nd South SF Bay Home Tiki Bar Crawl - Saturday September 25, 2010
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
2nd South SF Bay Home Tiki Bar Crawl - Saturday September 25, 2010
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-24 11:28 pm   Permalink

Save the date - Saturday September 25, 2010. Details will be posted later when we have them.

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-25 3:21 pm   Permalink

TASTIC FANTASTIC!!!!!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-06-26 02:18 am   Permalink

I'm locked and loaded... Well, not loaded just yet and I'm not waiting till Sept 25th to get that way. I'm going to practice, practice, practice and practice some more.

PS
I have gotten the ingredients for a banana-less daiquiri and it's one of my new faves. Thanks to Maria? of the Gindicate from Tiki bocce for the recipe. BTW, that day rocked too.

View Profile of Savage Tiki Send a personal message to Savage Tiki  Email Savage Tiki Goto the website of Savage Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GoldenTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-07-03 1:39 pm   Permalink

Expect a warm aloha once again at the Golden Tiki in Los Gatos, your last stop before heading up the hill to the land of Tikitastic.

View Profile of GoldenTiki Send a personal message to GoldenTiki  Email GoldenTiki Goto the website of GoldenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-18 9:48 pm   Permalink

I will be hosting a stop again this year too.
It was a lot of fun last time.

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-09 3:51 pm   Permalink

Okay, I got confused by the topic heading. It says South SF, so I thought it was a South San Francisco (which is a city) home bar tour. So I wondered, why is Jim hosting a spot for that? Then I realized it was for the SouthBay. So this is THE SOUTHBAY HOME BAR TOUR, not South San Francisco Home Bar Tour... Confusing, but I think I understand now.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-09 6:35 pm   Permalink

Hey, didn't notice this before! Hope to come for some of the fun this time.

Being a no-initiative kinda guy, I might also offer to glom on with a sort of unofficial open house at our place in Belmont. It could be earlier in the day, handy for people who might find it on their way down the peninsula, say coming from SF or the east bay.

Or not, since the day sounds pretty full already. But the Lanai guy always likes appreciative visitors, so if any TCers are interested you can let me know (offline PM or whatever).

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-11 9:48 pm   Permalink

The South SF Bay Area Home Bar Crawl is happening in 2 weeks!!! If you would like to attend send me a PM with your name and e-mail address and I will add you to the Evite with details including times and addresses.

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-13 10:00 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to this. I might have to miss the last stop, depending on it's scheduled time, as I have a prior commitment in the East Bay later that night, but the rest should be all good for me. Who are the hosts, and what is the tentative itinerary?

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-14 12:30 am   Permalink

Looking forward to all the fun!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-16 03:58 am   Permalink

We have about 25 people attending so far! Hope you can make it too! PM me with your e-mail address and name for details.

Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-17 10:45 pm   Permalink

1 week until the home bar crawl...hope you can make it!

Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-20 10:46 pm   Permalink

Just added another stop....lots of rum drinks and tiki bars! Get your DD lined up!

Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-23 12:40 pm   Permalink

Here is the final times and route for the home bar crawl this Saturday! PM me for addresses.

leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-23 2:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-09-23 12:40, Tikitastic wrote:

Too bad that's not a print we could buy- Looks great!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation