FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 2nd South SF Bay Home Tiki Bar Crawl - Saturday September 25, 2010
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
2nd South SF Bay Home Tiki Bar Crawl - Saturday September 25, 2010
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-23 8:09 pm   Permalink

Boo Hoo...I won't make it this year...ya'll have fun.

Mark...that poster is awesome...if you do end up getting it produced, count me in for one!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-24 2:56 pm   Permalink

AFter the week I have had I am really looking forward to checking out everyone's places tomorrow.Thanks again you South Bay folks for organizing and opening up your bars for all of us to enjoy

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-24 3:46 pm   Permalink

I can't wait, we played all day with the GPS and found out it's a bit demented. To get to On the Border restaurant it wanted us to pass it up go 1/2 mile and then make a u-turn. So just in case it has Southbay problems I'm also printing maps. We'll have fun seeing if it's feeling better tomorrow and thinking straight. See ya all soon. Hey glad to see Eric, Liz and Brenda will be there too. Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-25 08:52 am   Permalink

Today is crawl day! Hope to see you there!

Also, we are working on printing up some of the crawl maps on card stock. I'll post once we have them ready.

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VooDoo Daddy

Posted: 2010-09-25 09:50 am   Permalink

I am looking forward to hosting again!

Big Daddy Portman.

View Profile of VooDoo Daddy Send a personal message to VooDoo Daddy  Email VooDoo Daddy Goto the website of VooDoo Daddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-25 10:41 am   Permalink

Really wish we could make it. You guys are gonna have a damn good time. While you're all enjoying
your fine cocktails, think of me getting crap ready for tomorrow's sale. Shed a small tear and
drink up!

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GoldenTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-09-26 10:40 am   Permalink

Thank you all for stopping by the Golden Tiki last night, thanks to all of the other generous hosts, and a very special thanks for the host gifts. The South Bay Home Bar Crawl gets bigger and better every time we do it! Kelly (Martini Wahini) and I look forward to hosting again, we had a great time and hope all of you did as well. Mahalo!!!

I am happy to send the large (20MB, 20"x14" at 300 DPI PDF)) hi res image of the map image to anyone that wants it. Some suggest it is suitable for framing. This new version has the "times" removed. Send me an email at jk @ jonathanknowles.com and I'll get it to you.

View Profile of GoldenTiki Send a personal message to GoldenTiki  Email GoldenTiki Goto the website of GoldenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GoldenTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-09-26 12:13 pm   Permalink

Here are a few pictures from Notch's, Tai Won On's, and the Golden Tiki.

View Profile of GoldenTiki Send a personal message to GoldenTiki  Email GoldenTiki Goto the website of GoldenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-26 8:48 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: leleliz 2010-09-26 22:46 ]

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-26 8:48 pm   Permalink

even though I was only able to make the last 3 stops thank you to everyone who helped organize and host last night. It was a lot of fun and a great pregame to today's all day event at Forbidden Island

Great people...amazing home bars ....tasty drinks...who needs anything else

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-26 10:02 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the pix...looks like you had so much fun that Liz has an echo. Good thing W&D's GPS worked. You have such awesome yards!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-26 10:28 pm   Permalink

Vamp the GPS didn't always work. We left first for Tikitastiks party in the hills of Los Gatos. For us it was Lost Gatos. For 1.5 hours we drove circles on the top of the mountain. When it got close to 10:30 pm we fed the GPS our hotel address and thank goodness it worked. Even still it was a great day.

We had the best time. We met up with so many old friends and made so many new ones. One day we hope to make it back there and to see Tikitastiks wonderful collection we have heard about.

Thank you everyone for hosting and sharing your beautiful homes with us. We are so happy that we made the trip. Wendy and Dan

In reverse order.

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-27 01:22 am   Permalink

Thanks to everyone that made it out for the 2nd South SF Bay Area Home Tiki Bar Crawl! All 7 stops did a great job hosting with amazing drinks, food and decor!

Many of you have asked for a copy of the crawl map GoldenTiki put together. Until October 9, 2010 you can download the hi-res image (20MB 20"x14" @ 300dpi) from this URL and print it out for a keepsake to display in your home tiki bar:

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/955342869/d99e291a6b38d3944b3467e6cf232652

Looking forward to next year's home tiki bar crawl!

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-27 2:06 pm   Permalink

A big mahalo to all the hosts. You outdid yourselves this year. The drinks were all delish and plentiful! As always, fabulous company. Hope to see some of you at the Sacramento crawl in a couple of weeks.
Brenda

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kekili

Posted: 2010-09-27 2:25 pm   Permalink

Bruce and I would like to thank all of the gracious hosts and hostesses for a wonderful, fun-filled crawl. A big mahalo and we hope to see you next year.

Cecily

View Profile of Kekili Send a personal message to Kekili      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation