FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Room Crawl Tiki Oasis 2010 Updates First Post pg. 1
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Room Crawl Tiki Oasis 2010 Updates First Post pg. 1
TikiGeeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-11 10:27 pm   Permalink

I'll be crawling to and from rooms! Will have a buddy from the east coast too... making a special trip out as a birthday present. Hopefully I can show him a good time.

View Profile of TikiGeeki Send a personal message to TikiGeeki  Goto the website of TikiGeeki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LiddleLola
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-12 06:12 am   Permalink

Brian and I would love to crawl.

Darilyn

View Profile of LiddleLola Send a personal message to LiddleLola      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ms-tiki-madness

Posted: 2010-08-12 1:34 pm   Permalink

tiki madness is ready to crawl. cant wait for an epic wkend. whohooo.....

View Profile of ms-tiki-madness Send a personal message to ms-tiki-madness  Email ms-tiki-madness Goto the website of ms-tiki-madness     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki fly boy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-12 5:26 pm   Permalink

I will be crawling with the wifey and two friends. It's their first time at Oasis. Can't wait to see everyone next week!!!

View Profile of tiki fly boy Send a personal message to tiki fly boy  Goto the website of tiki fly boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-12 6:51 pm   Permalink

Mark me down as a crawler Shell.

Not sure how much crawling I'll be able to do but I'll be there!!!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pineappleman11
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-12 10:17 pm   Permalink

The Pineappleman may be crawling with about 5 folks in tow......It depends on how many Mai Tais I have......

View Profile of Pineappleman11 Send a personal message to Pineappleman11  Goto the website of Pineappleman11     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-13 10:58 am   Permalink

I'm posting a flyer for the Ding Dong Devils room parties in a separate thread (don't want to crowd this thread with a flyer), but they will be:

Friday @ 2:30pm - suite 1649 - Ding Dong Devils set

Saturday @ 10:30pm (after main stage) - suite 1649 - Ding Dong Devils set, Hell on Heels Burlesque Revue set, 2nd DDD set

We will be serving our new drink concoction the Ding Dong Devil, plus Head Shrinkers, and the parties will be sponsored by Montanya Rum!

View Profile of congawa Send a personal message to congawa  Goto the website of congawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-13 11:10 am   Permalink

Does the Skip Heller Combo have a room yet? I'd love to see them!!!

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GoldenTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-13 4:41 pm   Permalink

North Bay Rum Bums and Tiki Underground are pleased to host "Tiki Heaven and Tiki Hell" Friday night at Tiki Oasis 10!

Cocktails by Smuggler's Cove and live music from The Sand Devils in Tiki Heaven.

Mai Tai Slushie Machine, Jaeger shots, Buffalo Sweats, Buffett, and more in Tiki Hell.

Tiki Underground

[ This Message was edited by: GoldenTiki 2010-08-13 16:45 ]

View Profile of GoldenTiki Send a personal message to GoldenTiki  Email GoldenTiki Goto the website of GoldenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thestoked1
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-13 11:29 pm   Permalink

I would like to participate (officially) in the crawl this year. I believe I've stumbled aboard in past years. Is there anything I need to do to ensure full participation in the extravaganza?

[ This Message was edited by: thestoked1 2010-08-13 23:32 ]

View Profile of thestoked1 Send a personal message to thestoked1      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-14 12:30 am   Permalink

Just for the record thats skipping, like herpes Mrs Mongoloid and i will be back.........even though were always frontin!

Read that twice theres double somethings goin on!

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-14 12:51 am   Permalink

ok this years hosts please pm me your room name/desired name or if its just your nick please tell me the names are bloody confusing and long in some cases asap cards are being finalized

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thestoked1
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-15 4:13 pm   Permalink

It’ll actually be the Misses and I crawlin’.

View Profile of thestoked1 Send a personal message to thestoked1      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki leki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-15 5:18 pm   Permalink

Jeannette and I will be crawling plus 2..can't wait !!

View Profile of tiki leki Send a personal message to tiki leki  Email tiki leki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Flaming Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-15 7:27 pm   Permalink

Please add Mr.& Mrs.Flaming Tiki,
see ya on the crawl!

View Profile of Flaming Tiki Send a personal message to Flaming Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation