FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events S.O.S. - Need a space for Saturday at Tiki Oasis III
S.O.S. - Need a space for Saturday at Tiki Oasis III
Elvez97

Posted: 2003-05-08 12:48 pm   Permalink

I need a place to crash for the Tiki Oasis III...I am volunteering to help make the party go as planned...is anyone willing to share a room for Saturday only? Can Someone help a fellow Tiki-ite? I am willing to share the cost of the room too. Email me at Elvez97@yahoo.com if you can.

View Profile of Elvez97 Send a personal message to Elvez97  Email Elvez97     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 4:49 pm   Permalink

You aren't by chance THE one and only El Vez. http://members.aol.com/elvezco/main.htm
See if you recognize C.B. Howlie... http://www.cherrycapri.com/palmsprings/babaloo.shtml
Maybe we can work sumthin out?

[ This Message was edited by: Futura Girl on 2003-05-08 16:51 ]

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Elvez97

Posted: 2003-05-08 5:00 pm   Permalink

Hello and thanks for the response. BTW:Great looking pics and site! I am Ramon aka Elvez97...a great fan of El Vez...check out my profile for more info http://profiles.yahoo.com/ELVEZ97 and let me know if you do have any space...I figure its more fun to hang out with a group...I may also fly in on Friday...please Email me soon and let me know. Ciao Bella.

[ This Message was edited by: Elvez97 on 2003-05-08 17:16 ]

View Profile of Elvez97 Send a personal message to Elvez97  Email Elvez97     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 5:01 pm   Permalink

That's what I was wondering...

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 5:43 pm   Permalink

Hey Ramon, be sure and look me up - I'm a former Elvette from the early '90's (Lisa Maria - "El Vez is like a father to me!"). My current band, Clouseaux, is playing Friday night, so if you're not there that night, just ask someone to point me out. (Yeah, yeah, I'll be the one in the Hawaiian dress with a cocktail in my hand, blah blah!)

Formikahini, aka Miss Formika Dinette, aka Alice Berry

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Elvez97

Posted: 2003-05-08 7:37 pm   Permalink

Lisa Maria...Yes...I remember you quite fondly! I saw El Vez several times in LA. Once at the California Plaza in downtown LA and I believe you were performing with him.
Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Mahalo...
Ramon Bocanegra

Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 8:32 pm   Permalink

Aah, but I never did any West Coast shows - just East Coast and Texas. But there have been some great Lisa Maria's, so thanks for confusing us; I consider it a compliment! See ya there!

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Elvez97

Posted: 2003-05-08 9:28 pm   Permalink

You are all great in my book...I am going for sure so I hope to see you on Saturday...

Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 10:04 pm   Permalink

C.B. did one of the California Plaza shows...

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation