FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts TikiG's Gallery of Paintings
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
TikiG's Gallery of Paintings
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-07 6:05 pm   Permalink

MAD!!!!! THAT IS CRAZY.

View Profile of tikigodz Send a personal message to tikigodz  Email tikigodz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-08 10:17 am   Permalink

Greg- you are on a ROLL man!
Awesome stuff lately. Keeps getting better & better!!!
Cheers, brother!
-Andy

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-09 3:59 pm   Permalink

I got a package in the mail today. inside was a stunning architectural painting . Best Burfday present ever! thanks G.
Post the pic. so I can show off my prize

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-09 4:19 pm   Permalink

G RULES!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-09 5:31 pm   Permalink

Alohas! TikiG here -

Okay, here's the painting I finished in time for Dawn's birthday - Frank Sinatra's swanky Palm Springs pad

"Twilight at Twin Palms"
Acrylics on 16" x 20" canvas panel.
August-September 2010.

Thanks for the kind words Dawn - enjoy your TikiG art - I enjoyed painting it for you.

Kinney, well you know, I paint just a small sliver...a fraction of the all-out awesomeness of your shit (I mean art!) Thanks for the post, art brother!

Working on another Pacific Ocean Park piece for Bill the guitarist of the Glasgow Tiki Shakers, and slowly working on my huge canvas of the Cyclone Racer roller coaster at the Pike (in twilight). Look for them posted soon I hope. Cheers! G

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-09 5:40 pm   Permalink

Damn Greg!!! I'm impressed. The pool amazes me, the reflections on the surface, the depth of the water - borders on photo-realistic. Love the sky and the lamps. Didn't the Next Food Network Star film there a few months ago?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-09 5:42 pm   Permalink

WOW!!!

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-09 5:43 pm   Permalink

Thanks MDM!! Thannks Kirby!!!

Yes - somebody told me about the TV show during the period I was painting it. Never got to see it though.

tiki since '67!

[ This Message was edited by: TikiG 2010-09-09 17:44 ]

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-09 5:47 pm   Permalink

umm, WOW!
Nice, G!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zerostreet
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-09 5:47 pm   Permalink

Excellent work Greg! Mike is right the pool looks amazing!

View Profile of zerostreet Send a personal message to zerostreet  Email zerostreet Goto the website of zerostreet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-09 6:11 pm   Permalink

I'd just like to say...exactly what MadDogMike said...Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tobor64
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-09-09 6:30 pm   Permalink

Nice work, G!

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-09 6:34 pm   Permalink

you should see it in person the sky positively glows and all the rooms have intricate details with furniture, lighting, and art. The pool looks like you could dive right in.

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2010-09-09 18:39 ]

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Jim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-11 10:31 pm   Permalink

Fine gallery and looks like you are having fun in the creative process.

Thank you for sharing.

View Profile of Haole Jim Send a personal message to Haole Jim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-14 9:00 pm   Permalink

Here's my latest painting - finished tonight.

Not a tiki image, but nonetheless a dear topic to many TC peeps from Southern California -

"Pacific Ocean Park"
Acrylics on 9" x 12" canvas panel.
September 14, 2010.

Painted for Bill McGlynn, guitarist for the Glasgow Tiki Shakers. Bill is a lifelong P.O.P. fan and yes, he visited P.O.P. many times back in the day.

Enjoy! (and Bill - the painting is on its way to you.) G

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation