FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Gallery Bamboo Ben stuff
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
Bamboo Ben stuff
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2016-02-05 02:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-02-04 18:46, RevBambooBen wrote:
If you look hard enough you can see the faces ( toward the centers).

You forgot to mention you have to be smoking what Kinny is smoking.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-17 5:30 pm   Permalink

Got ugly annoying pool equipment next to your pool??

Let Bamboo Ben take care of that for you!!

Before

After

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. Hale Tiki, Kona Club, Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson,
Don the Beachcomber, Tiki No, Tong Lei Room, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Longi

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-25 7:43 pm   Permalink

A new sign for Don the Beachcomber. PM me if you want one custom made to your location

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. Hale Tiki, Kona Club, Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson,
Don the Beachcomber, Tiki No, Tong Lei Room, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Longi

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-28 4:41 pm   Permalink

Great sign, look forward to heading down south and seeing it soon

Here is the one from Hawaii.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-29 3:29 pm   Permalink

http://www.mediameltproductions.com/Building_Paradise_Pilot_Episode.html

Bamboo Ben

GROG

Posted: 2016-02-29 4:36 pm   Permalink

You'd have better luck getting your show on TV if you pitched it to studios/networks rather than posting on TC.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-29 6:38 pm   Permalink

That was great! Very entertaining!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-29 7:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-02-29 16:36, GROG wrote:
You'd have better luck getting your show on TV if you pitched it to studios/networks rather than posting on TC.

Help us Grog!

Bamboo Ben

GROG

Posted: 2016-03-01 09:03 am   Permalink

GROG animator, not agent.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2016-03-01 09:03 ]

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-03-16 8:06 pm   Permalink

First load....

Bamboo Ben

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-03-17 08:57 am   Permalink

here we go

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-03-17 6:42 pm   Permalink

MAhaloz Hill!!

Here's another.

Bamboo Ben

cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-03-18 5:03 pm   Permalink

Very cool build and video!

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-06-02 9:11 pm   Permalink

I don't have a picture of a new Bamboo Ben masterpiece to share at the moment, but came across a fun surprise the other day.

We were traveling so I picked up the latest book in Jill Marie Landis' Tiki Goddess mystery series for the flight. These are very light reading but fun. They take place on Kauai and the characters often visit real-life locations and businesses (lots of the action takes place at a Hanalei bar that's clearly Tahiti Nui, though in that case the name is changed.)

This latest book, Hawaii Five Uh-Oh, includes a brief stop at Tiki Iniki - with a complimentary reference to Bamboo Ben!

Gave me a big grin, right there in the middle of page 121.

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-06-03 1:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-06-02 21:11, bamalamalu wrote:
I don't have a picture of a new Bamboo Ben masterpiece to share at the moment, but came across a fun surprise the other day.

We were traveling so I picked up the latest book in Jill Marie Landis' Tiki Goddess mystery series for the flight. These are very light reading but fun. They take place on Kauai and the characters often visit real-life locations and businesses (lots of the action takes place at a Hanalei bar that's clearly Tahiti Nui, though in that case the name is changed.)

This latest book, Hawaii Five Uh-Oh, includes a brief stop at Tiki Iniki - with a complimentary reference to Bamboo Ben!

Gave me a big grin, right there in the middle of page 121.

MAhaloz Bama! Found it !

https://books.google.com/books?id=jBgqCwAAQBAJ&pg=PT133&lpg=PT133&dq=Bamboo+Ben+Hawaii+Five+Uh-oh&source=bl&ots=jN6t817M0M&sig=AjnOVKKcMf3oOHfrVFA8L4h2NAc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjB_vS4tozNAhVMwWMKHaJ6C-kQ6AEIGzAA#v=onepage&q=Bamboo%20Ben%20Hawaii%20Five%20Uh-oh&f=false

Bamboo Ben

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation