FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music The Beachcomber Trio Live at the Kahiki

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
The Beachcomber Trio Live at the Kahiki
Noillid2

Posted: 2011-02-01 12:05 pm   Permalink

Jeff,

My Beachcomber Trio Live at the Kahiki LP arrived yesterday. It is numbered 70/500. I really wish the digital download coupon would have been contained in an envelope within the box instead of inside the album. I had to remove the plastic shrink wrap, which I really didn't want to do, but hey, that's the way it goes. I downloaded the digital mp3 files and have already played them to death. They're fantastic! They bring back such great memories. Since the shrink wrap is off my album, I'm going to put the LP on the turntable, crank it up, and listen to music the pre-digital way. I know they will sound just as fantastic. Many thanks Jeff for getting the LP produced!!! I'm curious how many songs did not make the cut? Would they potentially be put on a second live LP?

As a result of this LP, I am now searching through all my boxes of photos to find any we took at the Kahiki. If any of them are good enough, I'll post them here.

Again Thanks!

Tom...

View Profile of Noillid2 Send a personal message to Noillid2      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation