FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Coon Tiki III, Benzarts carving class, 05/2011, Be There?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Coon Tiki III, Benzarts carving class, 05/2011, Be There?
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-11 05:53 am   Permalink

A Moai sounds good to me in wood, around 10 to 12 " tall. Anyone have any thoughts.
Maybe a Lono or Ku or what else???

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
phinz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-11 4:18 pm   Permalink

I'm a big Ku fan...

View Profile of phinz Send a personal message to phinz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-12 10:25 am   Permalink

I have the dates set for May 28-29th of 2011 at Nawger Nog in Townsend, TN.

I'll send a message out to the emails I have from previous events.

We intend to host everyone at the Hideaway either before on Friday night or after on Sunday night. We'll figure it out as we get closer and people have their plans set.

If anyone wants to rent a cabin and get people to share it, we can help coordinate that. There are lots of great rentals in that area. Plenty of side trips too depending on your interests.

If anyone gets a nice big cabin up there, and is willing, we'll set up a "home base" there and we can all hang out, mix drinks and talk story. My home is a bit too far for that. It may be possible for us to get the cabin we used at Coon Tiki I for that. We'll see.

Class is limited to 12 students. Be sure to email me if you want to be kept up to date.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-21 11:37 pm   Permalink

This is a WELL DESERVED "Bump!"

The first Coon Tiki was a Blasty-Blast and if there's a way for me to figure out how to make this time, I'd be there all ready!

Sign-Up Today; You're gonna Love It!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-22 07:49 am   Permalink

Ooops! Sorry I never updated this!

Ben's health caused this to be cancelled for this year.

Ben was feeling very chipper after a new treatment a bit ago and was hoping for the best and a possibility of doing the Coon Tiki thing. I also talked to Marcus Thorn about participating. So, we are looking at next year as a possibility. Hope Ben is well enough to do it, whether we do it or not!

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation