FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Steaks n Stogies in Sacramento
Steaks n Stogies in Sacramento
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-17 12:43 am   Permalink

I am hosting an impromptu steak and stogie night on Saturday evening 17 July at my new digs in East Sac starting at 6pm. BYOS. Address is 1461 52nd St., Sacramento RSVP if you want to join in.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-17 12:35 pm   Permalink

Welcome to Sacto Matt....Hope to meet you soon.

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chief Bartender
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-18 2:03 pm   Permalink

Doh! I just saw this post. Are you going to be showing off a tiki bar/space at the October crawl? Will you be at Vamp's party next week? Going to a Vamp party is kind of like a Sac Ohana rite of passage.

View Profile of Chief Bartender Send a personal message to Chief Bartender  Email Chief Bartender     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-18 7:51 pm   Permalink

Vamps parties are super fun, please be there, Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-19 9:25 pm   Permalink

LOL...you guys are funny!!! He's coming. Hey Matt...be prepared to be the center of attention...that is until Wendy starts unwrapping that mug of hers!

Sorry I missed your post too. There were a few parties last weekend...I missed em all, was having landscaping done...boring bark replacement...thank goodness I wasn't doing it, I would have passed out in the heat.

Looking forward to seeing you.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-07-22 12:03 am   Permalink

I see my favorite cheap steak place still exists. Lil Joes ! It looks like the New York Steak meal has been raised to a whopping EIGHT BUCKS !

Lil Joe's Over Million Steaks Sold

1710 Del Paso Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95815

(916) 929-1416

It is in a fairly gritty neighborhood with a fairly gritty clientele--or at least it was six years ago.
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohacurrent
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-05 10:28 pm   Permalink

Matt, sorry I missed this. Send me an e-bomb about the next S&S.

View Profile of alohacurrent Send a personal message to alohacurrent  Email alohacurrent     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation