FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Music » » Dr. Zarkov’s Tiki Lounge 7-21-10 Playlist
Dr. Zarkov’s Tiki Lounge 7-21-10 Playlist
Dr. Zarkov
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-22 12:57 pm   Permalink

Dr. Zarkov’s Tiki Lounge Playlist: July 21, 2010

Be sure to listen to Dr. Zarkov's Tiki Lounge next Wednesday, 5-6 P.M. Eastern Time, on Fairfax Public Access/WEBR Radio, which can be heard on the Internet at:
http://www.fcac.org/webr/live.htm

1) “Flower Humming” By the Waitiki 7 from their latest CD: New Sounds of Exotica

2) “Wahine Ilikea” by Mango from the CD: Hapa Haole Hulas [Classic tune by Dennis Kamakahi]

3) “Haole Hula” Raiatea with Vocal by Keali’I Reichel from the CD: Sweet & Lovely

4) “Hanohano 'O Maui” by Keali’I Reichel from his two-CD set: Collection One – Kamahiwa

5) “Pagan Lust” by Don Tiki from their latest CD: South of the Boudoir

6) “Bali Hai-ball” by The Tikiyaki Orchestra/Swingin’ Sounds for the Jungle Jetset!

7) “Humuhumunukunuku Opera'a” by the Wiki Waki Woo from their CD: Souvenirs, performed live at Hanauma Bay for Fish Aid

“Bongo Rock” from the CD: Bongo Rock – The Very Best of Preston Epps

9) “Chinese Surffer” by Kava Kon from their CD: Tiki for the Atomic Age

10) “Aonori” by the Tiki Tiki Bamboooos from their CD: Where Is Your Secret Spot

11) “Tailspin” by Los Straitjackets from the CD anthology: Surf Guitar Greats – One Dozen Surf-Rock Instrumentals

12) “Honey Rock” by Barney Kessel from the CD collection: Tease – The Beat of Burlesque

13) “Bedlam” by The Belairs from the CD: Lost Legends of Surf Guitar, Volume 4, Shockwave!

14) “Ua Like No A Like” by Bob Brozman on Steel Guitar and Ledward Kaapana on Slack Key Guitar from their CD: Kika Kila Meets K Ho’alu

View Profile of Dr. Zarkov Send a personal message to Dr. Zarkov  Email Dr. Zarkov     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vince Martini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-23 8:50 pm   Permalink

Dr. Zarkov, why aren't you listed in the radio station's list of radio shows? You are on the schedule, but not on the list?

View Profile of Vince Martini Send a personal message to Vince Martini  Email Vince Martini Goto the website of Vince Martini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Zarkov
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-24 08:37 am   Permalink

I don't know. I have a listing in the new hard-copy (printed version) catalog of shows, and a couple of weeks ago I recorded a promo for other WEBR DJs to play on their shows. I will get after them to include my show show in the listing. Thanks for the catch.

UPDATE: I sent an email to the program manager and she replied that my show will be included in the listing in a couple of weeks. Right now they are in the midst of a complete overhaul of the website.

[ This Message was edited by: Dr. Zarkov 2010-07-24 15:13 ]

View Profile of Dr. Zarkov Send a personal message to Dr. Zarkov  Email Dr. Zarkov     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation