FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Tiki Oasis art preview ...carvings & finished ceramics !
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis art preview ...carvings & finished ceramics !
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-23 10:24 am   Permalink

Ok folks looks like we may have a new marquesan tiki mug debuting at Oasis. Doing my best to get it ready for y'all. A three tiki mug! Should have about 15- 20 of them. I am only using one mold for this, so it is very limited with a max of about 75 - 100 ! I will be doing five different color variations in groups of twenty, so when the color is gone, it's gone.

Ok , I am making some hand=built one off mugs for you as well. We are doing coconuts in three sizes. Shot, mug and small bowl. I am also doing some classic tiki designs that I have always loved and wanted to make in one form or another. I may even have a cute tapa design whale bowl! Here's a group shot of the one-offs .

I present El Bombardon ! Ceramic canon with wood base. I am really into this concept, so I will be making a run of limited edition canon mugs in the future. This is for the scalawag in you .

Hand carved Tiki Idols with event only pricing! I will be bringing some carved outrigger canoes (shown w/out outrigger) too.

I will have an even bigger surprise new mug that I am partnering up with some old friends!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Diablo 2010-08-17 18:12 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Diablo 2010-08-20 01:22 ]

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-23 12:44 pm   Permalink

Great news, Danny - hope you finish in time and yes a sneak peek would be great! G

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-23 3:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-23 10:24, Tiki Diablo wrote:
Sneak peek is a possibility.

That makes this thread a pre-tease tease! Hurry up, there's still plenty of time.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-23 5:49 pm   Permalink

Dah-nie.. Dah-nie.. Dah-nie!!!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-07-23 7:44 pm   Permalink

Oh great, my suitcase just got even bigger....can't wait for this one...

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-23 8:06 pm   Permalink

Cool!

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe V.
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-07-24 2:19 pm   Permalink

Let's see it Danny...

View Profile of Joe V. Send a personal message to Joe V.  Email Joe V. Goto the website of Joe V.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
carlosrossi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-26 4:41 pm   Permalink

oh to see the mug!!!!!!!!

View Profile of carlosrossi Send a personal message to carlosrossi  Goto the website of carlosrossi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NOTCH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-26 5:49 pm   Permalink

Show the goods man!!

View Profile of NOTCH Send a personal message to NOTCH  Email NOTCH     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-26 5:59 pm   Permalink

Man, you are a p-tease! Give it up, brotha.

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2010-07-26 6:51 pm   Permalink

Cough it up Diablo!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-26 9:05 pm   Permalink

Jeez, those mug maniacs! Calm down now kids, or you won't get ANY...

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-27 5:45 pm   Permalink

Even with just a close up picture, I can tell this fella is going to be mighty tasty.

Rawk on Danny!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-27 7:17 pm   Permalink

Waitaminnit! That looks like a KU eye to me! Or....could it be...that strange O.A. Marquesan that stood at Disneyland and is depicted on Kevin Kidney's new Adventureland shirt ??? In any case, I like it!

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-27 7:24 pm   Permalink

Nice to see your work here again Danny!!
Keep it up.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation