FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Bilge » » Did You Guys Know There's A TIKI JEEP???
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
Did You Guys Know There's A TIKI JEEP???
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-28 1:47 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigik
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-10-29 01:25 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-10-27 08:16, woofmutt wrote:
OMG...YOU OWN A TIKI JEEP???

Can I touch you?

Yep, free & clear.
NO!

BTW, the $80+ spare tire cover fits a 32" tire such as the Islander comes equipped with.

View Profile of tikigik Send a personal message to tikigik  Goto the website of tikigik ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-29 1:04 pm   Permalink

Yet another Tiki Jeep wannabe.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-01 05:50 am   Permalink

tiki jeep!

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Jim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-23 9:53 pm   Permalink

That "natural products one" didn't look exactly like the original photo.

'Thinkin' the original photo is more Haole Jim style...his Cherokee's 19 now and a bit long in the tooth.

View Profile of Haole Jim Send a personal message to Haole Jim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-17 01:33 am   Permalink

A Visit From The Queen of England

The other night while nestled all snug in my bed, while visions of Tiki Jeeps danced in my head
Out in the driveway there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter
When what to my wandering eyes did appear, but an emblem named Tiki Bob, and latitude and longitude coordinates that represent an actual location relating to the “Islander” theme of the vehicle
With a little old driver, so lively and quick, I knew in a moment that it must be the Queen of England.
Tiki Jeeps into my house proceeded to enter, and sat down at my dining room table center
"I'm the real Tiki Jeep!" one of them decried! "Not true" said another, "He's chock full of lies!!!"
"For I am the real Tiki Jeep that's named Bob! The other is just some poor imposter slob!"
"And I was about to grift you real good, steal all your tikis, hide them under my hood!"
"But this imposter did beat me to the punch. He stole my i.d. before I stole your lunch!"
"He even stole my grift, which was daring, of stealing your tikis and not even caring!"
"STOP IT! I shouted, "I've heard more than ENOUGH!!! I'll have no more of all your lies and this stuff!!!"
"I'll sort out this matter, for this is no fun!" and I ran to my bureau and pulled out my gun.
"I'll force you to tell me the truth on this matter, or promptly your brains I surely will spatter!"
Then I ran back to the table, and indeed I ran quick, but the two jeeps had vanished, lickety split!

"Now you'll never know who the real Tiki Jeep was." said the Queen of England.

The end.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-17 01:35 am   Permalink

Bill! where you been...

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoungeShark
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-17 08:38 am   Permalink

There's a "TIKI JEEP!!!" in my neighborhood, and I'll swear to you if I don't laugh every time I see it, thinking of this thread.

View Profile of LoungeShark Send a personal message to LoungeShark      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-14 5:52 pm   Permalink

I'd completely forgotten there was a Tiki Jeep.

OH MY GAWD THERE'S A TIKI JEEP!!!

Good thing I was plannin to get drunk tonight cuz otherwise I'd have to get drunk in celebration of my rediscovered knowledge of the goldang monkey lovin gas guzzlin terra firma rippin TIKI JEEP!!!

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation