FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » It's A Party In The Womb this Sat 7/31
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
It's A Party In The Womb this Sat 7/31
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-01 09:22 am   Permalink

We really planned on being there - brought our swimsuits along & everything - but the Scorpions show at the Nokia simply wore us out... Next time fo' sho'!!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-01 12:28 pm   Permalink

epic and awesome........fun chatting up Pierre Pico stories......i forgot to tell you one to rival the Oreo cookie car...it's on video! VHS!! not Beta!! Only if youtube was around back then....

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melekalikimaka
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-01 1:04 pm   Permalink

when Filthy Midget showed up with the Black Strap Lemon bars... it was on!

Awesome recipe, chica!

View Profile of Melekalikimaka Send a personal message to Melekalikimaka  Email Melekalikimaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
geedavee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-01 1:42 pm   Permalink

I was blown away by the Womb. I had no idea how great it is. Thanks for a great time.

View Profile of geedavee Send a personal message to geedavee  Goto the website of geedavee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-08-01 5:38 pm   Permalink

Check out some more pix here:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=35774&forum=20&start=last&56

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-02 6:31 pm   Permalink

Murph you're place is off the hizz-ie! OMG...sensory overload. Everywhere you look these was something, cool and interesting to look at.

What a great place. Compared to the Waikiki Womb, my place is seems like the Waikiki Ovary.

Mahalo to the bartender extraordinaire Kelly, our Hosts and all the guests we got got to chat-up. We had a great time.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-03 6:22 pm   Permalink

Mahalo Murph for another fantastic tiki party!

Great tiki bar, great food, great drinks, great crowd... does it get any better than that? (that's a rhetorical question, but the answer is no, it doesn't)

Mahalo again!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-03 7:20 pm   Permalink

Thank you so much for a fantastic party and thanks for being such a great host.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2010-08-04 11:12 pm   Permalink

We had a great time Murph. Thank you so much! The Waikiki Womb is truly amazing.

I've got a few photos to share. I'm gonna follow Tong Tom's lead and post them in the Waikiki Womb thread in the Home Tiki Bars forum. Page 4, 14 posts down.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=35774&forum=20&start=last&58

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation