FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Ding Dong Devils - Sat 9/18 - Don the Beachcomber - CD Release Party
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Ding Dong Devils - Sat 9/18 - Don the Beachcomber - CD Release Party
congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-04 11:47 am   Permalink

The Ding Dong Devils will be playing Don the Beachcomber in Huntington Beach, CA, Saturday, September 18 from 9pm - midnight

This will be our official "in-town" CD release party for "Tassels, Mai-Tais & Mischief" (though it is available now, and we will have copies at Tiki Oasis; it will also be available through CD Baby, Amazon, iTunes, and the other online sources.)

A flyer will be forthcoming, but I wanted to post this now.

View Profile of congawa Send a personal message to congawa  Goto the website of congawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-05 01:57 am   Permalink

hell yeah

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-13 10:00 am   Permalink

This Saturday--hope to see you there!

We'll be playing several sets, celebrating some birthdays and raffling some of our new CDs, and t-shirts. We'll also have serigraphs of Derek Yaniger's cover art on hand!

View Profile of congawa Send a personal message to congawa  Goto the website of congawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-13 12:07 pm   Permalink

Brent,

I hope you can start right at 9pm,
I can swing by for a hour.
but,I need to go to a B-day party, later.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-14 02:01 am   Permalink

an hour just is not going to do it! GET FREE! be there or be square
The Ding Dong Devils was the best fun had at Oasis this year!

Now Bow before ZOD!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiphantom
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-09-15 6:38 pm   Permalink

Sounds like a great show!

View Profile of Tikiphantom Send a personal message to Tikiphantom  Email Tikiphantom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-17 09:54 am   Permalink

can't wait.

Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-17 6:11 pm   Permalink

Congrats Brent & the DDDs!
Wish we could be there!
Have fun & Cheers!
-Andy & Debbie

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-19 09:00 am   Permalink

"Well who is your favorite luau band ??"

DING DONG DEVILS !!

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-19 09:25 am   Permalink

John-O! what are you doing awake this morning?
There was alot going on around SoCal Saturday night,betwwen Birthdays,Gigs,Singles Parties
and John was trying to make everyone of them!

The Singles Party was going on in the backroom at Don's, NameTags,Disco DJs, Cougars and all
alot of the Singles crowd came threw the Dagger Bar at some point in the evening and shot a few funny looks at us.

I wonder what the uninitiated to the Tiki Scene are thinking,when they see a Retro/Aloha Shirt wearing bunch
like us roaming at will?

The DingDongDevils brought the fun! Stacey had a good Birthday (I Hope!) some singles made some hookups I am sure
and we got alcohol poisoning! Good Times indeed.

Oh and to the person who stole my Blue ShakaTiki Mug,
it is cursed and you are now doomed to a life of Incontinence,bad skin & weak drinks! HA!HA!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-20 12:03 pm   Permalink

Thanks to all you crazy kiddies for coming out and making the festivities something to remember! Thanks to Stacey for having her "pre-party" birthday party to get people in the mood to head over to Don's! And especially thanks for the singles party in the other room. Next time we play the singles should just head over to our show -- we'll provide the name tags (hopefully they'll all like the names we give them, though!).

I pity the fool who swiped ATP's mug...I can't imagine the curses put upon it (not to mention the cooties)!

Caltiki Brent

JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-20 12:12 pm   Permalink

Hey I saw those people in the back passing around a blue Tiki mug. They were each putting a key inside.

What was up with that ???

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-20 12:59 pm   Permalink

Those Horny Bastards!,John-O I know you had to take off,but you missed out(Laughs I am sure)
most of us popped back to the singles party which was almost empty by then,to boogie down to the Disco DJ
for a couple of dances, Tonga-Tom took photos, so prepare for maximum embarrassment from us!

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-20 6:28 pm   Permalink

So who has the photos! I know I will regret it, but post those "Smoking Gun" photos!
John-O? Tonga Tom?

Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-09-21 12:13 am   Permalink

Here's some photos from earlier in the evening.
Incriminating dance photos will be posted soon...

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation