FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace sophista-tiki originals -Spring 2014 new fabrics
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
sophista-tiki originals -Spring 2014 new fabrics
davidleslie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-14 09:00 am   Permalink

nice.......

View Profile of davidleslie Send a personal message to davidleslie  Email davidleslie Goto the website of davidleslie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kontiki Kym

Posted: 2010-08-14 09:06 am   Permalink

OOoh beautimus! I totally will buy one at Pete's!

View Profile of Kontiki Kym Send a personal message to Kontiki Kym      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-16 08:09 am   Permalink

Its Monday, I survived and recovered from International Tiki Day,wow that was a blast! Thanks to the party goes who bought art from me in person.

Thanks to Jason of Kustom Delux Printing I will have brand new post cards to hand out at Oasis. you might be lucky enough to get one of the specially marked postcards entitling you to an exclusice deal on sophista-tiki prints. AND..... if you.re really lucky you could get the one post card that wins you a free painting.

Youve got to find me in person as I will be the only one handing out my own post cards, I will not be leaving piles of them sitting around.
Look forward to seeing old freinds and making new ones. see you in a couple of days. Dawn

Post card image

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-24 3:18 pm   Permalink

Oasis, what a blast. sometime Friday afternoon I picked up my new post cards from Jasson , Easter Island Elvis ( Matt) and I spent the entire weekend handing out post cards and leaving one or two cards in strategic places.Every one placed was picked up hopefully byan enthusiastic Oasis attendee.
I marked one card with the Crown Plaza Stamp from the front desk. Not sure when of where it was given to someone or placed around the event. BUT someone got it Please contact me for your PRIZE!

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-25 07:23 am   Permalink

I just got a report that someones print did not arrive. Anybody else? let me know, I'm shipping out a batch today.

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-27 11:10 am   Permalink

If you picked up this post card somewhere at Tiki oasis then youve won a free original from me.

send me a PM for further instructions to claim your pirze

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-04 09:21 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2010-09-22 08:55 ]

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-12 08:41 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2010-09-22 08:54 ]

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-14 2:46 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2010-09-22 08:56 ]

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-14 4:05 pm   Permalink

i bought 2 Raffle tix!
We need to help Dawnee get down here for the mModern show!
fancy-ass paper and all!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-19 02:25 am   Permalink

Sunrise Lair is sold out, got 7 left of Beach lair #1 , and 4 left of Forbiden Lair.

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-22 08:09 am   Permalink

Raffle update: 8 days until I draw the winner. I have 8 numbers left.
heres the prize

9" x 12" acrylic on masonite panel original painting,

tickets are 10 clams

everyone who bought a raffle ticket WILL get a print of this piece

this is separate form my limited geclee prints just trying to keep all of my marketplace items together.

so to recap. There are still prints availible, except Forbiden lair SOLD OUT

OR

you can buy a raffle ticket for the original painting,

OR you can do both

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2010-09-22 09:00 ]

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-25 08:21 am   Permalink

Last Chance for raffles numbers. theres just a couple left.

I will be having the internationally know JOEY pull the winning number TONIGHT. There will be pictures and tons of witnessses!

Tickets are 10 clams. everyone who buys a ticket WILL get a print, so make sure i get a mail to address for you.

Pm me for pay pal
and Good luck

* all funds go towards participating in upcoming shows in CA.
I haven't meet the goal of plane ticket to Palm Springs for the M Modern opening. ( over 500 bucks yikes) But look for me to show up in the spring for vending at 2011 events.

and thank you to everyone who has participated in the spirit of helping out! Dawn

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-25 11:53 am   Permalink

Just double checkin the lists and payments and its all sold out YAY
stay tuned for the wiiner announcement. I'll post it tonight when I get home if Im not too drunk

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-25 11:22 pm   Permalink

ding ding ding we have a winner,,,,,, # 13 all the way from Waikiki its lucky contestant Kevin Mansfield. ( read this in your best game show host voice)

thanks everyone for participating, it was my best raffle to date . Although I didnt get to enough clams for that super expensive flight to palm Sprins.. rest assured that all funds rasied will go towards future tiki/art related events.

I will be shipping out prints on Teusday Dawn
\Dont foget to spade or neuter your pets

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2010-09-25 23:24 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation