FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace sophista-tiki originals -Spring 2014 new fabrics
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
sophista-tiki originals -Spring 2014 new fabrics
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-29 6:09 pm   Permalink

I have 3 shirts left from Oasis.

each shirt is a very roomy large
handmade, from organic cotton fabrics designed by me.
french seams and shell or coconut buttons

Old School, Tongan Tapa in green $85

Old School, Nu Ku in Oru $85

and finally from this summers collection Tahitian Drums in brown $85

PM me with your selection and for paypal info. I can ship these out ASAP!

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-31 08:05 am   Permalink

Dawncraft, Decor by Sophista-tiki

Individually hand painted canvases in the tradition of Fijian handicraft with a mid mod twist. My new decor line incorporates tapa designs and motifs from across the Pacific in colors to compliment the swankiest tiki modern interiors.

I have a few pieces left from their debut at Tiki Oasis. A new batch will be introduced after October.

#6 and # 7. each piece is 36" x 10". hand painted acrylic on canvas hung from wood dowels. $90 each
nicer as a pair for $150.

# 5, 36" x 10" hand painted acrylic on canvas hung on bamboo, signed and numbered. $120.SOLD

(close up)

Dawncraft #8 hand painted acrylic on canvas hung on bamboo. 36" x 10" $100 signed and numbered

PM me for paypal and with your ship to destination

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2011-09-08 00:38 ]

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-07 11:15 pm   Permalink

COASTER SETS.
Handmade by me, cork backed and waterproofed, set of 4 A-frames $20
all proceeds go to Rufus' ear surgery, I have until Saturday to come up with the dough. I'm 1/2 way there thank you FB friends.

message me for paypal, they are packaged and ready to ship now.
Dawn

happy Rufus with nice pointy ears

bummed out Rufus with floppy puffy ear

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2011-09-08 00:01 ]

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-10 06:59 am   Permalink

a couple of pen and ink sketches
1)"A Waikikian Dream"

9"x12" matted and shipped for $80

2)"Travel and Info Here"

9" x 12" matted and shipped for $80

nctrader

Posted: 2011-09-16 11:21 am   Permalink

Love the 2nd one! Need some wall hangings for our 74 Airstream "Ohana"!

View Profile of nctrader Send a personal message to nctrader  Email nctrader Goto the website of nctrader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-16 11:46 am   Permalink

thank you, its still availible

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-23 6:46 pm   Permalink

NEW SHIRTS AVAILIBLE
Moana Loa Modern in cream on brown. Organic cotton fabric designed by sophista-tiki.
Hand made, featuring french seams, coconut shell buttons from Hawaii, and pattern match front pocket. I have one XL and one M.
$85 , free shipping for TC peeps.

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-29 6:27 pm   Permalink

I just spent the last 2 days rebuilding my wesite from scratch. its not 100% needs a few more adds ans tweeks BUT its up and you can go look.
http://www.sophista-tiki.com/index.html

Luki
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2011-09-29 6:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-09-29 18:27, Sophista-tiki wrote:
I just spent the last 2 days rebuilding my wesite from scratch. its not 100% needs a few more adds ans tweeks BUT its up and you can go look.
http://www.sophista-tiki.com/index.html

Hey Dawn,

Nice look! I'm going to PM you with some suggestions to make some of the functionality work a bit better for you & your visitors

View Profile of Luki Send a personal message to Luki  Goto the website of Luki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-09-29 7:40 pm   Permalink

Looking great and I love the colors.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-29 8:19 pm   Permalink

Yeah I know what you guys are thinking. Isn't $85 kind of expensive for an Aloha shirt ??

Let me tell you... When I'm wearing a Sophista-Tiki product, I walk a little taller, feel a lot more smarter, and can kick anyone's ass !!

I'm Tiki invincible.

And BTW Dawn, shouldn't you be sewing something right now ??

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-29 8:24 pm   Permalink

I've fulfilled my sewing obligations for the week, waiting on the next batch of fabrics to arrive. What I SHOULD be doing is finishing up my paintings for my M Modern solo show at the end of Oct.

WaikikianMoeKele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-29 8:36 pm   Permalink

Dawn,
Your total artistic output is awe inspiring! That shirt that you created for Sven!!! I am SO jealous!!!! Each one is better than the last!
Mahalo for sharing with us,
~kele

View Profile of WaikikianMoeKele Send a personal message to WaikikianMoeKele  Email WaikikianMoeKele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luki
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2011-09-29 8:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-09-29 20:19, JOHN-O wrote:
Yeah I know what you guys are thinking. Isn't $85 kind of expensive for an Aloha shirt ??

Seriously, though, considering what some aloha shirts cost, and considering that Dawn designs the fabrics and makes the shirts, $85 is kind of a steal (if you ask me).

[ This Message was edited by: Luki 2011-09-29 20:53 ]

View Profile of Luki Send a personal message to Luki  Goto the website of Luki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-07 5:05 pm   Permalink

just finished this one

Absractiva, Honolulu Market in tidepool. size L $85

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation