[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Sophista-tiki fabrics now availible
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Sophista-tiki fabrics now availible
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-09 7:44 pm   Permalink

I currently have 17 fabric designs for viewing on Spoonflower. 3 are now availible for purchase , 4 more designs availible by the end of the week.
http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/sophista-tiki

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ebtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-09 7:51 pm   Permalink

That's very cool - I'll check with my shirt-lady and see how much fabric she needs for my shirts!

View Profile of ebtiki Send a personal message to ebtiki  Email ebtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-09 9:11 pm   Permalink

Great work, Dawn. Now, what can someone make for me?

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-09 9:13 pm   Permalink

thanks ask Karrol (Kiki von Tiki) she makes custom duds

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dcman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-10 11:23 am   Permalink

Andy Davis at Fashiontramp has done some excellent custom work for us -

http://www.etsy.com/shop/fashiontramp

dcman

View Profile of dcman Send a personal message to dcman  Goto the website of dcman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-10 1:09 pm   Permalink

I would say that Andy would be a good choice if youre on the East Coast and Karrol if you are on the West Coast. Andy has never expressed interest in working with my fabric designs, but Karrol has. (Just a little extra information to help you decide.)

Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-11 5:45 pm   Permalink

This one is my favorite. http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/269394

But they are all beautiful.

Andy

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-11 6:19 pm   Permalink

thanks for looking Andy. thats the one I'll be wearing to oasis!

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-11 9:13 pm   Permalink

This design got rave reviews on facebook
http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/289560

phynix
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-12 10:26 am   Permalink

These are so beautiful!

View Profile of phynix Send a personal message to phynix  Goto the website of phynix     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-12 12:54 pm   Permalink

THERE HERE! the next batch of samples arrived in the mail today, so with a slight color adjustment on the blues I can officially make the next 4 designs availible to the public.

WestADad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-12 1:01 pm   Permalink

Sweet!

Chris

View Profile of WestADad Send a personal message to WestADad  Email WestADad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-12 5:34 pm   Permalink

Things are updating so fast I can barely keep up. I've got 7 design samples plus the swatches of the different fabric weights and I'll be brining them with me to Oasis for show and tell if you would like to see them in person.
I'm about to order the next batch of samples and I'm considering these:

[img]http://tikiroom.com/img/3734x4c649261.jpg[/im

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2011-03-03 06:56 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Sophista-tiki 2011-03-03 06:56 ]

Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-13 9:46 pm   Permalink

OOooo! I love the red and the blue patterns the best of your samples! But, they're all neat!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-26 09:21 am   Permalink

Today on Spoonflower I can order a free swatch, So I thought I would use this opportunity to get a swatch of one of the designs not yet availible for sale. Is ther one in paticular that you ( collectively) would like to have??
Hers the link to my spoonflower page so you can see which designs are currently availible and choose one thats next

I think Im going to choose this one

its free to open a spoonflower account and starting @ noon its freee to get a swatch for the next 24 hrs

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation