FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events thor's stage banners oasis! final one #4 marina the fire eating mermaid!!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
thor's stage banners oasis! final one #4 marina the fire eating mermaid!!!!
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-12 8:11 pm   Permalink

Thanks!!! Al...glad U find it Crazy too buddy! Stay tuned...

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-13 07:50 am   Permalink

Next Performer..... Speaking of a bit of crazyness that goes TOTALLY "KU KU"...the antics that keep us all amused through the rum soaked hours of Oasis enchantment.... "KING KUKULELE" HERE he emerges at the 10th hour from his double Ku'ed "Ku KU" clock to announce the time has come for OASIS TEN!!

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-08-13 09:10 am   Permalink

Ku Ku Clock--that's hilarious. GROG going to have to get Bamboo Ben to build GROG one of those.

[ This Message was edited by: grog 2010-08-15 13:44 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki leki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-13 8:10 pm   Permalink

OMG I need these prints !!

View Profile of tiki leki Send a personal message to tiki leki  Email tiki leki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-14 08:14 am   Permalink

Poised to toss aside her flowers and taunt us with her teasing touches of tatooed talent!!.....TANA the TATTOOED LADY!

Tobor64

Posted: 2010-08-14 08:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-08-12 05:39, THOR's wrote: ... Mini prints of these may be available if there is the demand....

I DEMAND YOU MAKE MINI PRINTS OF THESE!

These are incredible...fantastic work as always, Thor.

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2010-08-14 09:16 am   Permalink

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-14 09:22 am   Permalink

I would never expect anything less than fabulous from you, Tom.

EXCITING!!OUTRAGEOUS!!DARING!!THE SPECTACLE OF THE MIDWAY!!STEP RIGHT UP, FOLKS!!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-14 09:25 am   Permalink

That's the plan Tabor!! I sent the full resolution scans to Max at Taboo Island and he is making a series of Mini Banner prints for me....we discussed a size of about 6" by 16". I have gotten a lot of e-mail on these so it definitely warrents doing a run of these for Oasis. See you there!! Next one I will post later today...the last of the series....featuring a familiar finned Femme Fatale...here to the West Coast this year.

OH! and greetings Greg!! No that sounds like a roller coaster engineer talkin'! LOL

[ This Message was edited by: THOR's 2010-08-14 09:28 ]

GROG

Posted: 2010-08-14 09:39 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-08-14 09:25, THOR's wrote:
Next one I will post later today...the last of the series....featuring a familiar finned Femme Fatale...here to the West Coast this year.

GROG?

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-14 2:48 pm   Permalink

CLOSE Ernie! I would have made you a banner had I known u wore a fin so well on that brawny backside!
But seriously folks!!!... The final banner....PRESENTING, The REAL finned Femme Fetale of flames..who's effortless grace beneith the waves makes even a porpoise look like a dorkis!....MARINA the FIRE EATING MERMAID!!!

[ This Message was edited by: THOR's 2010-08-14 14:49 ]

GROG

Posted: 2010-08-14 4:32 pm   Permalink

Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-14 9:46 pm   Permalink

Absolutely love these banners! Can't wait to see them on stage! Hope I can get my mits on the prints, too!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-15 11:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-08-14 09:16, GROG wrote:

LOL

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-15 11:55 am   Permalink

Thor

these are sow aweso..uh, cool!

thanks for donating your time and skills to improve the overall look of the event and to showcase some of the stars of Tiki Oasis
Did you say that prints of these will be available?
I'm sure the performers would sign them too!

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation