FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Kubar Needs Volunteers from Tiki Oasis Ohana! Bring in the army ants!!
Kubar Needs Volunteers from Tiki Oasis Ohana! Bring in the army ants!!
NOTCH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-14 8:40 pm   Permalink

Aloha Folks,
Kubar is going to need some volunteers from the Tiki Oasis Ohana this Thursday when we arrive to the Crown plaza and unload kubar off the trailer and into the courtyard & stand it up for the show.
We are planing on arriving this Thursday between 1:00 to 3:00 pm..
Last year the hotel added some new obstacles for us to maneuver around so the more hands the better! If ya got the time to help out it would be greatly appreciated..
Yours truly, Notch

View Profile of NOTCH Send a personal message to NOTCH  Email NOTCH     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-08-14 8:48 pm   Permalink

If I'm there I will help. I should be because I'm leaving Napa around 11:PM Wednesday. Baring any unforeseen circumcisions, I should be there.

View Profile of Savage Tiki Send a personal message to Savage Tiki  Email Savage Tiki Goto the website of Savage Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-14 9:06 pm   Permalink

Would love to help, especially as you're right next to us again, but we won't be rolling in 'til Thursday evening.

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jdseeks
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-14 9:59 pm   Permalink

Should be there in time. Me and 'big Mike' will look for you and lend a hand.

View Profile of jdseeks Send a personal message to jdseeks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zond2
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-14 10:10 pm   Permalink

Replied by PM

View Profile of zond2 Send a personal message to zond2      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aquatic Safarinaut
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-08-14 10:31 pm   Permalink

I'm getting there wednesday. Me and my buddy Kurt would be happy to help!

View Profile of Aquatic Safarinaut Send a personal message to Aquatic Safarinaut      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
notebooms
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-15 01:47 am   Permalink

Notch-- we should be there by the time you get in. Give me a call and we'll help...

-scott noteboom

View Profile of notebooms Send a personal message to notebooms  Email notebooms Goto the website of notebooms     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NOTCH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-15 9:43 pm   Permalink

Thanks my tiki peeps!

check it out, after we get kubar standing upright I'm going bust out some
tasty rum drinks for us! Badabing!
Mahalos,Notch.

View Profile of NOTCH Send a personal message to NOTCH  Email NOTCH     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-16 11:05 am   Permalink

I am planning on being there.
will help if I am.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RockaHula

Posted: 2010-08-17 8:01 pm   Permalink

Hi, Notch! We are getting in at 3pm, so we should be able to help out too! Put Dave & Marissa down to help you if we get there in time!

View Profile of RockaHula Send a personal message to RockaHula      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-17 10:39 pm   Permalink

I will do my level best to be there. Any chance to lend the Kubar a hand for rum is too good to pass up.

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation