FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Oasis Room/After Party Schedule?
Oasis Room/After Party Schedule?
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-17 6:51 pm   Permalink

I've seen that Cammo has posted a full schedule of all the Symposiums and 'official' band performances, but could this thread be a schedule of all the announced room parties & after parties, collected in one place? I don't mean rooms hosting a Crawl stop or rooms with on-going, all-day parties, I mean rooms with parties or bands playing at a particular time. From what I can tell Friday night at 10:00 has about 4 or 5 different things happening, and I'd like to be able to schedule my time accordingly, as I'm sure lots of other folks would.

What say you, mah peeps? If you have a party starting or a band playing at a particular time - post it here!

And if'n you already have a room number - even better!

Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-17 7:48 pm   Permalink

Friday night after the main stage (10:15 pm or so), The Sand Devils playing at Tiki Heaven room 1703. Cocktails by Martin Cate - Smuggler's Cove starting at 10:00 pm, and before that at 8:00 pm cocktails by me.

Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation