FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Mauna Loa Drum & the Cobras Fang Mugs will be ready to ship Oct. - Nov.
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Mauna Loa Drum & the Cobras Fang Mugs will be ready to ship Oct. - Nov.
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-19 7:58 pm   Permalink

Well, glad to see TC back online again.

Sorry to be showing my Oasis hand a little late, but my little 10 day vacation pushed me to the wire getting these goodies out, but hey,...everything is done that is going to get done. Note: I had a customer come over for a studio visit yesterday, as am located really close to the Oasis event, and brought up about a third of my inventory already. I still have some goodies left though which will be displayed inside this year in the Artist Alley area. I'm there in the same small corner with some other really great ceramists, Bowana, Vantiki, MP, GoGo, and GROG. Kirby is there with some Killa carvings...take a break, come on inside in the air conditioning, we all want to meet you!

I've got a few new mugs available this year -

1st - The Cobras Fang Mug will be there. (I had 20 done yesterday - I'm down to 13) The colored versions will be $85 each - The Yin and Yang Snakes will be $55 each, or $100 for the pair.

2nd - The Mauna Loa Drum mug. (I had 10 yesterday - I'm down to 5 left today).

This version of the Mauna Loa (below) is $65 each...I'm very happy with this version. I thought the glaze works great. I will be doing 50 of these total.

Next is the Custom Mauna Loa - $150 each - I will only be doing 20 of these.

Look for the table...

See you all at OASIS!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Babalu 2010-10-20 20:29 ]

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-20 05:49 am   Permalink

Holy crap!! Too much amazing art going down at the moment... these are unreal Babs! I bet you'll have none left after a few hours at Oasis.

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-08-20 08:52 am   Permalink

Get your stopwatches to time how fast Babs sells out of mugs.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-20 09:34 am   Permalink

Yeah, what are you going to do with the rest of your weekend after you sell out by 6pm Friday

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-21 11:08 pm   Permalink

Top notch work my friend!

Best of luck to you!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiSan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-22 9:56 pm   Permalink

The mugs were very impressive in person - some of the best at Oasis! Well done!

View Profile of TikiSan Send a personal message to TikiSan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-23 3:05 pm   Permalink

One really good thing for Babalu is he didnt have much to pack up and take home with him after this weekend!

Awesome work in person! Everything was really awe inspiring!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tobor64

Posted: 2010-08-23 5:52 pm   Permalink

I was very happy to get my hands on one of the Cobra mugs before they all quickly slithered away! Thank you, Babs, and it was a pleasure to finally meet you in person.

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-23 9:35 pm   Permalink

Awesome! This was the first year I didn't get to walk around and look at all the great art. Nice job Bab, all those mugs are awesome!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-31 9:26 pm   Permalink

Huge thank you to all who purchased one of my mugs during Oasis they went quickly...hey, it helped me buy a new much needed camera , and just in time for some traveling next week. - thank you all!

As most know...I am "only" doing "2 limited edition runs" on my tribute to the Mauna Loa - Detroit
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=4786&forum=2&start=0&70

The first was this $150. version. I am only doing 11 of these....Sorry folks...this edition is SOLD OUT. For those of you that signed up on the list at Oasis, I will be completing and filling your orders through Sept & Oct. I will let you know when we get close to doing the PayPal thingy....

The next, and "last limited edition run on the Mauna Loa Drum mug" is the $65. version...there will be only 30 of these made. Yes, a list was started at Oasis...however, they are not all spoken for yet. I have 6 spots on the list left that are not taken. If you would like on the "list" for one of these 6, please chime in....no money needed now of course...again, I will be filling these orders through September, October. I will let you know when we get close to doing the PayPal thingy....

The Cobras Fang, my Islander Tribute: http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=31046&forum=2&start=0

The 20 Cobras Fangs I had at Oasis also slithered away very quickly - thank you! I will only be doing 40 of these...most of these 40 have been sold at either the Ohana, or Oasis events, and a few are spoken for on the list...I still have 6 spots left on this list for the Cobras Fang Mug. This version ends here...All 6 are going to be in the color scheme you see below (it's my favorite). $85.

Time to move on...there is plenty of new stuff to do.

Thanks for lookin'.

[ This Message was edited by: Babalu 2010-08-31 21:33 ]

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-31 10:26 pm   Permalink

5 Mauna Loa Drum mugs are left.

Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-31 10:53 pm   Permalink

4 Mauna Loa Drums, and 5 Cobras left

Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-01 06:56 am   Permalink

Good morning!

There are 3 Mauna Loas and 4 Cobras left to go...

Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-01 08:47 am   Permalink

2 Mauna Loa & 3 Cobras left - thanks pm'ers

GROG

Posted: 2010-09-01 09:37 am   Permalink

1 Babaloon..... oh, waitaminut.....

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation