FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Thank you from Tiki Hell party!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Thank you from Tiki Hell party!
Big Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-24 10:01 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Big Vic Send a personal message to Big Vic  Email Big Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-24 10:15 pm   Permalink

I loved the barf bags. I can't believe that I was the first person to ask for the slushie margarita with a jager floater!! mmmmm Tasty!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-24 10:15 pm   Permalink

The mai tai slushess were awesome and Vic you were a great doorman!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-24 11:34 pm   Permalink

I will always have fond memories of my 7 shots of Jeager. Fond memories indeed.

View Profile of IKABOD Send a personal message to IKABOD  Email IKABOD     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-25 6:19 pm   Permalink

Awesome Mai Tai Slushies! Congrats on winning. No one could argue that it wasn't hell with Jimmy Buffet playing! Argh! Thanks for hosting!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-08-25 8:34 pm   Permalink

I have a small barf bag collection and this is by far my favorite.

View Profile of Savage Tiki Send a personal message to Savage Tiki  Email Savage Tiki Goto the website of Savage Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-25 9:44 pm   Permalink

Oh HELL,
oh treacherous hell, after 151 lashes from Ran I headed over to hell where there were no drinks save Jager or Buffalo Sweat, both of which I drank and nearly puked. Although the music was horrible I found myself dancing luridly with some ladies. What the hell?

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-25 11:12 pm   Permalink

But Otto, what is hell if not "wrong" yet so "right" ! Did you not drink the slushy machine mai tai? It was good. Tiki Hell- the place people deny during the day but visit secretly at night. Thanks again.

View Profile of Big Vic Send a personal message to Big Vic  Email Big Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Glam
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-26 2:45 pm   Permalink

I had numerous buffalo sweats (TWO nights in a row!) and came out unscathed. I think it's my new favorite drink! Thanks you guys for an AWESOME party! I'm a sucker for Wild Turkey and Rick Astley!

Dina

View Profile of Tiki Glam Send a personal message to Tiki Glam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monet2u
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-26 2:49 pm   Permalink

I wouldn't say "unscathed" tikiglam... I found that one supersize Mai Tai slushy will 1. keep one cool in Tiki Hell and 2. Make you sorry the next day you indulged.

Good times just the same! Worth it all night to say "see you in HELL"

View Profile of monet2u Send a personal message to monet2u      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Glam
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-26 2:56 pm   Permalink

When I say "unscathed" I mean I didn't have to use my barf bag

View Profile of Tiki Glam Send a personal message to Tiki Glam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-27 08:42 am   Permalink

Couldn't quite muster up the courage for the Jager and the slushie was absolutely horrendous (who thought a pink Mai Tai would be a good thing?), but the music...It was awful and terrific at the same time. Quite the mix of hip-hop, disco, soul, metal, etc. Danced my patootie off for hours. Anyone who claims they witnessed me belting out Michael Jackson and disco tunes at the top of my lungs while dancing like an idiot is lying. Thanks all who joined in the merriment and danced with me. Phreak dancing in hell, who would have thunk it? Thanks so much Vic, Ron, and the rest of the North Bay gang.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monet2u
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-27 1:36 pm   Permalink

well Brenda...they did call it Tiki HELL so pink mai tai slushies seem about right. hahaha

View Profile of monet2u Send a personal message to monet2u      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-27 6:25 pm   Permalink

Mahalo Vic, Tiki Hell was so wrong yet so right

If theres a hell below were all gonna go!

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-27 6:34 pm   Permalink

Wow! Thanks for the pictures! Big Vic

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation