FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events tiki pool party sat. sept. 11th for tiki central friends at tony(martini king)marsico's house
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
tiki pool party sat. sept. 11th for tiki central friends at tony(martini king)marsico's house
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-25 10:29 am   Permalink

this is for our friends on tiki central!
please come join my wife valerie and i for some fun!
sat sept 11th at our house (15 minutes away from hollywood)
7pm till 11pm

swimming/jacuzzi!(bring a towel)
drinks!
snacks!
movie!

22702 dolorosa street woodland hills, ca. 91367 (we are in the san fernando valley)
PLEASE RSVP on tiki central!

[ This Message was edited by: martini kings 2010-08-28 13:24 ]

[ This Message was edited by: martini kings 2010-08-28 13:31 ]

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2010-08-25 6:13 pm   Permalink

WooHoo! Count us in - If there's anything you need us to bring to do to help out just let me know

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-25 6:33 pm   Permalink

See you there!

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-25 6:44 pm   Permalink

YeeHaw - A Valley Party!!

Cool Tony - me and Mel will be there too. Can't wait to hang with S.F.Valley tiki peeps again.

We'll bring rum and limes. See you cats in a couple of weeks. G

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-26 09:15 am   Permalink

OMG Tony, you live right next to my friend whom I visit regularly, who knew?? haha... I will be there...

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-26 12:47 pm   Permalink

nice and toasty by then........ me like!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Enchanted Tiki Guy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-26 12:58 pm   Permalink

Tony,I plan on being there! This will be my first get-together with any folks from Tiki Central! I'm long overdue! Looking forward to it!

View Profile of Enchanted Tiki Guy Send a personal message to Enchanted Tiki Guy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spycygrl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-26 3:00 pm   Permalink

Well, SHOOT! This sounds fantastic and we would have loved to make it.
Alas, we will be in Portland (hopefully, at least hitting Thatch)...

I expect photos...

View Profile of spycygrl Send a personal message to spycygrl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOBU
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-26 4:45 pm   Permalink

Just marked it on the Calendar!
Bobbie and I will be there!

JOBU

View Profile of JOBU Send a personal message to JOBU  Email JOBU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuna Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-08-27 10:57 am   Permalink

Red-Patti and I would love to come by. Thank you for the invite. What can we bring?

View Profile of Tuna Tiki Send a personal message to Tuna Tiki  Email Tuna Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-27 6:01 pm   Permalink

thanks everyone for the rsvp..... only since you asked... beer or rum are welcome but not necesary!
also pool is heated and we have a hot jacuzzi as well. can't wait!
tony

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rama Lama
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-28 11:06 pm   Permalink

Hi Tony! Julia and I (one half of the Ding Dong Devils) plan to attend. p.s. We LOVE the latest Martini Kings CD... and all the others!! Thanks for all the original tunes you guys included this time out!!! Edwin... Rama Lama

View Profile of Rama Lama Send a personal message to Rama Lama  Email Rama Lama Goto the website of Rama Lama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-29 01:15 am   Permalink

coool- look forward to hangin!
t

TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-29 07:08 am   Permalink

Sounds like fun. We'd love to join you. Anything besides a towel, rum and/or beer we could bring? Ice??
Tim and Teresa

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-29 2:15 pm   Permalink

Sent a PM, but I guess I should post it here:

Brent & Christine will be there! Likewise, let us know if there's anything we should bring (besides bathing suits)

View Profile of congawa Send a personal message to congawa  Goto the website of congawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation