FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events tiki pool party sat. sept. 11th for tiki central friends at tony(martini king)marsico's house
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
tiki pool party sat. sept. 11th for tiki central friends at tony(martini king)marsico's house
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-29 3:51 pm   Permalink

FOR THOSE WHO ASKED... beer and rum are welcome but by no means necessary.(i'm sure it wony go to waste!)
t

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-29 3:59 pm   Permalink

check out the martini kings new 10 minute short film by director joshua dragotta.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwrbq9n90D4

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-29 8:37 pm   Permalink

Mahalos fer the invite Tony!

Manuel and I will definitely be there!

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-30 2:50 pm   Permalink

aloha congawa-
not necessary, but beer, rum or ice is always needed.
thanks!
t

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-31 09:33 am   Permalink

Tony,

that's very cool of you to have a party at yer pad.
Sadly I can't make it as I'm going to a buddy's 50th B-day party.

have a swell time.
Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Josh D

Posted: 2010-08-31 11:12 am   Permalink

Here's the poster for the film:

View Profile of Josh D Send a personal message to Josh D  Goto the website of Josh D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-31 3:26 pm   Permalink

sure ice would be good. we live in the valley and it melts fast!!!!!!!!

Tiki Kitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-03 7:15 pm   Permalink

Hey Tony!

My trip east got cancelled, so we're there! Know of a few other TC friends that are seeing if they can swing it too, so we'll let you know how many we have in a couple days. We'll bring liquor, and I'll make an appetizer or two to share. Looking forward to it!

Thanks!

View Profile of Tiki Kitty Send a personal message to Tiki Kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-04 01:46 am   Permalink

lookin forward to a nice hot valley night next saturday!
cheers,
tony

tikilands
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-09-05 07:27 am   Permalink

Count mr and mrs tikilands in. Would you like me to bring some George juice? Let me know if there is anything else you need us to bring. Thanks for hosting a party. Looking forward to it.

View Profile of tikilands Send a personal message to tikilands  Email tikilands     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-05 07:47 am   Permalink

ENDLESS SUMMER ALERT: i'm diggin it hot. lets pray for the heat to stick around for next saturday night. bring your towels/swimsuits!
7PM start. lookin forward to having TC friends over our house.

TONY AND VALERIE

tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-05 07:52 am   Permalink

I heard rumors that there's a Martini Kings cover band playing? And I also heard Crazy Al's audio-animatronic ape will be playing the coconuts! I also heard the real Martini Kings are going to fly in on a Jetsons hover craft! But best of all, its Hot Summer Valley Pool nights that will attract the masses! Crazy Al has to swim from 7-8pm with the kiddies because he's too crazy for the adults! Looks like a great night!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-09-05 09:36 am   Permalink

No waves in pool Tiki Tony, so leave surf board at home.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-05 1:47 pm   Permalink

tiki tony - what a great idea, a martini kings cover band! hmmmm...wheels spinnin...
if al is to swim from 7 til 8pm he will have to wear swim pampers, he gets overly excited!

martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-06 3:07 pm   Permalink

in case anyone doesn't feel like driving home the night of our party, a brand new holiday inn express just opened 3 blocks from my house... just a thought.
22617 Ventura Boulevard
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
(818) 222-2299

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation