advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Pretty World show on Luxuriamusic.com
Pretty World show on Luxuriamusic.com
switchedonaudrey

Posted: 2010-08-28 1:07 pm   Permalink

Aloha Everyone! My name is Switched On Audrey and I am a dj at Luxuriamusic.com hosting a show called Pretty World Sundays from 2 -4 pm pst. I met so many of you people during this years Tiki Oasis 2010 in the Kona room shopping Bazaar where many of the Luxuria DJ's also were playing. We all had a blast and hope we can do it again next year!
I am here to tell you about my show Pretty World which is mainly Bossa Nova, Samba, Latin Jazz etc and a few other genres thrown in for fun but always beautiful or relaxing music! This week I am proud to announce that I will be having the fabulous Marty Lush from the Tikiyaki Orchestra and Weird Al Tikimania on my show this week! Please come and join us in our chat room!
www.luxuriamusic.com go to the CHAT button, put in a chat name, enter...that is it. Easy! So I hope that you can all tune in and hear some Boss Bossa with Marty, Al and I! I will be handing out some BigToe stickers for those who do come into the chat room! It will be a swinging blast!

View Profile of switchedonaudrey Send a personal message to switchedonaudrey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-28 6:02 pm   Permalink

I've been listening to Luxuria Music and Audrey's Pretty World show on and off for the last few years. I can't recommend the station enough. They have a pretty friendly chatroom too (although I've not popped in in a while) that gets pretty active during their live shows. Definitely check it out, you'll love it.

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Tim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-29 11:06 am   Permalink

As a frequent listener to Switchedonaudrey,she plays some great music.The chat room is definitely the place to be on Sunday afternoon with a very entertaining and a lively group of people.Bookmark http://www.luxuriamusic.com

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki-Tim 2010-08-29 13:32 ]

View Profile of Tiki-Tim Send a personal message to Tiki-Tim  Email Tiki-Tim     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation