FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Bilge » » The I Don't Have Anything To Post In An Existing Thread Or Want To Bump A Thread Thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
The I Don't Have Anything To Post In An Existing Thread Or Want To Bump A Thread Thread
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-01 04:38 am   Permalink

[quote]
On 2010-08-31 07:09, atomictonytiki wrote:
Quote:

Dmmer Name ufür einen Affen, stellen, sich wenn Sie auch einen Bären besassen, der Affen genannt wurde, es würde sein ein Unfall vor, der wartet, um zu geschehen.

Ich will wissen, wie sie von den Affen gehalten spielt mit seinem Winkle ganzen Tag am Set.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-01 7:00 pm   Permalink

Is this the "hijack this thread" thread?

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-01 7:20 pm   Permalink

I often wonder what the world would be like if gravity was opposite, in that we weren't held to the planet but constantly sucked away from it. As a child your parent would tether you to their belt, but when you turned 13, tethers were no longer allowed and you had to hold on to the handles that covered all surfaces on the planet. If you let go...BUH BYE!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-01 8:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-09-01 19:20, VampiressRN wrote:
I often wonder what the world would be like if gravity was opposite, in that we weren't held to the planet but constantly sucked away from it. As a child your parent would tether you to their belt, but when you turned 13, tethers were no longer allowed and you had to hold on to the handles that covered all surfaces on the planet. If you let go...BUH BYE!!!!

You might be on to something!

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
talo ka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-02 3:20 pm   Permalink

i like shoes that fit. is this a "bump" or is this random?

View Profile of talo ka Send a personal message to talo ka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-03 4:42 pm   Permalink

http://www.keepmaster.com/

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-03 8:19 pm   Permalink

"FUTURE BUMP"

it's the year 2025 and I've dragged this thread from the dusty vaults, to say...have you seen the Tiki Jeep.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-10 9:28 pm   Permalink

[LARGE RAMBLING INTRODUCTION EDITED FOR SECOND REASON CITED BELOW]

And in an odd sort of way that reminded me of a dream I had this morning which within two hours of having it actually came true. Except the dream took place inside and the reality happened outside. Also there was a brief spitting of snow in reality, no spitting of any kind in the dream.

The dream was based on two recent separate situations where I had to stand in line. One of the situations happened this past Sunday in Portland, Oregon. The other situation happened this morning about two hours after I had the dream.

The standing in line part wasn't the aspect of the dream that came true, I knew I'd be standing in line when I had the dream. In my book (Woofmutt's Big Book of Prophetic Dreams and Seemingly Prophetic Random Occurrences which is not available at a bookseller near you) having a dream about something you know you'll be doing does not count as having a dream come true.

[MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF TEXT DELETED DUE TO BUDGET CONSTRAINTS]

Of course I had read his name off the white plastic bucket he was carrying, but I'm sure he was unaware of that.

[MORE EDITING BUT THIS TIME JUST BECAUSE THIS GUY WILL NOT SHUT THE HECK UP]

Finally, we should all remember that life is short especially if you're a mayfly. So always treasure each moment and be thankful you're not a mayfly.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Jim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-13 7:21 pm   Permalink

Did anybody see that turd that just flew by?

View Profile of Haole Jim Send a personal message to Haole Jim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-01-15 07:41 am   Permalink

I would like to thank who ever invented artificial plants...does anyone have a name and email?

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-19 11:25 am   Permalink

My last post was #666. That scares people so here is #667

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-19 11:42 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-01-19 11:25, King Bushwich the 33rd wrote:
My last post was #666. That scares people so here is #667

was it in the dead thread?

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-24 10:12 am   Permalink

This is really freaky...

If you take the first three English words which aren't quotes or in brackets or parenthesis from every post in this thread that has a minimum of three words in it and put those words in chronological order then remove any duplicate words which appear next to each other (generally "I") the result is this:

Most people have well said bravo he who steals I woke up last time I believe I believe that I always thought if you noticed I got nuthin you don't bury is this the I often wonder you might be I like shoes it's the year and in an did anybody see I would like my last post was it in

That's pretty much complete gibberish which means you just wasted a small part of your life reading this and I wasted a larger portion of my life writing it and because of that we can conclude: It's OK to get wasted from time to time.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation