FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events SHAG: The Disneyland Years: 2002-2010
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
SHAG: The Disneyland Years: 2002-2010
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-31 03:58 am   Permalink

Where: SHAG (the store)
725 N Palm Canyon Drive
Palm Springs, Califronia

When: Saturday, September 18
6pm-9pm

Come to Palm Springs for this special Shag event!

This event will feature all of the prints and merchandise designed by Shag and produced by Disneyland over the span of 8 years. There will be tons of rare merchandise. If you're a fan of Shag or Disneyland, this is the event for you. If you're a fan of both, than this is nirvana!

Doors will open at 6pm and prints and merch will be sold at a first come, first serve basis. So line up early and don't miss out!

There will also be a new Shag Palm Springs based print relesed that evening at a special price! Also, lots of in-store specials that will be available that evening only, so don't miss out on this fabulous Palm Springs event!

www.shagthestore.com
www.mmodern.com

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiDude
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-01 09:43 am   Permalink

We will be there

View Profile of TikiDude Send a personal message to TikiDude  Email TikiDude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cult of Tiki

Posted: 2010-09-02 1:02 pm   Permalink

Don't think I can make it unfortunately.

But I did make some calls and was told the new print will be the "Welcome to Palm Springs" postcard they currently have at the store.

Also, confirmed there will be several AP's of the Disneyland prints ranging from the 50th items (Tomorrowland, etc.) to Haunted Mansion 40th prints (which I've been told look killer framed!). They will also have at least one or two AP's of the giant 50th Disneyland park map framed, but you'll need a van/truck if you want that one, as it's approx 36x52 (wow!).

View Profile of Cult of Tiki Send a personal message to Cult of Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-03 02:22 am   Permalink

I saw some of the prints that they've gotten in and they are fantastic! I can't wait to see the rest!

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-12 7:00 pm   Permalink

Less than a week til the show!

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-13 10:33 pm   Permalink

Just a heads up folks!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like the print "welcome to Palm Springs" will not be ready in time for the show this Saturday. As it looks to be a great show I would hate for someone to be showing up just for the print and walk away empty handed......Confirm with a call if needed

Rory"Wildsville Man"Snyder

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-15 05:16 am   Permalink

Thanks Rory! I will call and check on that myself as well, for an update on the situation.

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-15 07:46 am   Permalink

WooHoo! 3 More Days!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-16 7:48 pm   Permalink

Saturday is Almost Here.....WooHoo!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilands
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-09-16 9:41 pm   Permalink

Can't wait Mr and Mrs Tikilands will be there. Can't wait to see everyone

View Profile of tikilands Send a personal message to tikilands  Email tikilands     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Glam
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-09-17 01:13 am   Permalink

I visited the SHAG Store last weekend while in town and loved it. So bummed I'm missing the Disney exhibit! and I can't BELIEVE my coffee mug is selling there for $200!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of Tiki Glam Send a personal message to Tiki Glam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-17 01:55 am   Permalink

WooHoooooooo is right! See you all there tomorrow!

MauiRose
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-17 10:12 am   Permalink

Update on the Shag print from M Modern/Shagmart's newsletter:

NOTE: There was also supposed to be a NEW PALM SPRINGS based PRINT RELEASE that evening at a SPECIAL PRICE, however, this has been delayed due to print quality considerations.

GOOD NEWS THOUGH: Provide us your email that evening to be issued a special email, before general release of the print, that will include a SPECIAL DISCOUNT and FREE SHIPPING

View Profile of MauiRose Send a personal message to MauiRose      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-17 2:45 pm   Permalink

Yes, I just got off the phone with them, and due to complications, it will not be available tomorrow evening. But it also gives us a chance to have him come back out to fabulous Palm Springs

Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-18 10:38 am   Permalink

Also available tonight will be SHag the Store T-shirts, available in black, white, or yellow. Sizes xs-xl. Choice of crew or v-neck. Grab one for $15!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation