FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Munktiki Shecky Mug Registry
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Munktiki Shecky Mug Registry
Hot Rod Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-08 9:48 pm   Permalink

MauiTiki, Remember, Plus $8.00 s/h.
"You cant put a price on a good time" (Pat/Walt Austin)Winningest TA/FC in NHRA History, That was their motto. So I'm stealing it and incorping it into TIKI...

No Regrets
Hot Rod Tiki

View Profile of Hot Rod Tiki Send a personal message to Hot Rod Tiki  Email Hot Rod Tiki Goto the website of Hot Rod Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-09 08:54 am   Permalink

I must apologise for my earlier comments about the seller of Shecky. While I don't agree with the practice of profiteering, I have no right to start insulting people over it. It only increases the bad vibes.

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-09 3:35 pm   Permalink

Heck, if I'm ever going to own a Shecky it will be from a #$%* profiteer on his bad day.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hot Rod Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-18 3:51 pm   Permalink

Shecky #119 has made it to his new home, and It appears that he Is seriously "down" for a road trip upto Seattle for the NHRA Northwest Nationals. He will be sitting in the front seat next to SPEED TIKI # 1.

Film at a later date.......

Hot Rod Tiki

View Profile of Hot Rod Tiki Send a personal message to Hot Rod Tiki  Email Hot Rod Tiki Goto the website of Hot Rod Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-18 5:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-08 16:11, johntiki wrote:
After the transfer of Shecky #119 (Congrats Hot Rod Tiki!) I updated the registry... anyone have any additions/ subtractions that need to be recorded?

Yah, stentiki has a very damaged, yet resurrected #88, not unlike Uncle Arty himself.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=13571&forum=1&hilite=shecky%2088

Reverend Boo was quite right when he mentioned this in another post on the Main Discussion.

When life hands you limes... make Mai Tais!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-31 6:12 pm   Permalink

Update the registry! I am now the proud owner of a Shecky! I was able to convince Floratina that it was terribly unfair for her to have two of them. She was generous enough to let me trade an ukulele for one. Floratina still has number #10, which she holds very dear, and I am celebrating with #11. Thank you Floratina, and also thank Tikifish for the cool design.

[ This Message was edited by: ookoo lady 2005-07-31 18:14 ]

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-31 8:40 pm   Permalink

Updated! Congrats Ookoo!

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
toomuchjoe

Posted: 2005-11-27 3:55 pm   Permalink

# 146 - Toomuchjoe

View Profile of toomuchjoe Send a personal message to toomuchjoe  Email toomuchjoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-27 5:46 pm   Permalink

i'm the new owner of shecky #73. he'll never see ebay again. bullet

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-12 3:08 pm   Permalink

#75 now resides in the Monkeyskull Voodoo Lounge.

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-12 7:11 pm   Permalink

Hhmmm....

Seems I'm listed as having number 88 and 104. Last I checked I only had one Shecky, and that would be #104. Not sure where the #88 listing came from.

Follow me on Instagram @TikiRob
www.instagram.com/TikiRob
Maui Tiki Mugs & Tours www.mauitikitours.com
Maui Web Design www.tradewindgraphics.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-12 7:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-07-18 17:26, tikigreg wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-07-08 16:11, johntiki wrote:
After the transfer of Shecky #119 (Congrats Hot Rod Tiki!) I updated the registry... anyone have any additions/ subtractions that need to be recorded?

Yah, stentiki has a very damaged, yet resurrected #88, not unlike Uncle Arty himself.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=13571&forum=1&hilite=shecky%2088

Reverend Boo was quite right when he mentioned this in another post on the Main Discussion.

Seems #88 belongs to steintiki, not me.

Follow me on Instagram @TikiRob
www.instagram.com/TikiRob
Maui Tiki Mugs & Tours www.mauitikitours.com
Maui Web Design www.tradewindgraphics.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-13 06:46 am   Permalink

updated

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-12-13 07:07 am   Permalink

I have the missing #100 - just kept forgetting to post my #!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-14 3:16 pm   Permalink

An innocent abroad:

He already likes dogs, stinky cheese, and smoking several packs of Galois a day. He should fit right in. Bon Voyage, mon ami!

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation