FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Sacramento Premier Party for Hawaii Five-0
Sacramento Premier Party for Hawaii Five-0
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-15 5:57 pm   Permalink

I am hosting a party on Monday 20 Sept for the series premier of CBS's updated version of Hawaii Five-0. Things will start at 7:00pm with a viewing of the pilot from the original series. PM me for directions to my place in Sacto.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-16 4:43 pm   Permalink

Fingers crossed that we will be there, hugs, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-20 4:13 pm   Permalink

Hi Matt, we are coming to the party. My test firing of the AP mugs worked so I can breath easy and take the night off. See you tonight. Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LiddleLola
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-21 9:49 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the hospitality last night Matt. Your stuff is amazing. Too bad I had to leave early. I hope you all had a great time watching the premier.

Darilyn

View Profile of LiddleLola Send a personal message to LiddleLola      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-21 11:26 pm   Permalink

So sorry I missed it last night...that dayum day job is killing me..LOL. Saw the last 15 minutes of the show...will try to watch it again. What did people think of it?

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation