FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-29 2:48 pm   Permalink

Doug Horne Artist of the Tiki Caliente poster and Mug will be in the Lobby from 3-4:30p.m. on Friday to sign your mug and enjoy a photo Op in front of his and Tiki Rays 7 foot tiki.

Early Bird Happy hour in the Lobby from 3-4:30 as well

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-29 3:59 pm   Permalink

Finally done with this 7 foot tall monster . I believe its 2 inches taller than Doug himself but I hope you get a chance to take a pic with it . Just be carefull . Its styrofoam and is already SOLD !Plus Ill be bringing a 10 foot tall suprise tiki . See ya at the pool ! Its Caliente HOT !!!!!!!!

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-04-29 6:31 pm   Permalink

Beautiful job Ray, another masterpiece.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI

Posted: 2011-04-29 6:40 pm   Permalink

21 days until TIKI CALIENTE , great bands, Big Tiki Dude Jeff Hanson as our favorite DJ, great tiki cravings and artwork. Also "MAI Tai"

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-30 09:35 am   Permalink

what are the TL's rules for standing on furniture???

and do i have the right to kick out imposers?

as well as those rock god imposers... It's an American Band!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI

Posted: 2011-04-30 11:34 am   Permalink

You forgot one "AL", what is the rule about swim suits in the adult pool?

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-30 1:11 pm   Permalink

You Know Al,the scariest and least fun thing about doing an event is dealing with insurance companies for Liability Insurance.

Here are a couple of RED FLAG'S that jacked up the rate.

5. Booze
4. Pool with Booze
3. Stage next to Pool
2. 7 foot tiki made by Tiki Ray
1. Al Evens M.C. of Event.

W.

maybe we can put your guy in the fire pit...

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2011-04-30 13:13 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-03 8:43 pm   Permalink

a Single King room in the main building (non view) just opened up. comes with 2 wristbands

This building has been sold out for 3 months now.

$345.00 Fri/Sat
$445.00 Fri/Sun

Full Access

W

This is for tiki central fans only and first to Pm me and pay gets it.

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-04 1:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-03 20:43, Wildsville man wrote:
a Single King room in the main building (non view) just opened up. comes with 2 wristbands

This building has been sold out for 3 months now.

$345.00 Fri/Sat
$445.00 Fri/Sun

Full Access

W

This is for tiki central fans only and first to Pm me and pay gets it.

W

and you just might have me sleeping with you!... all be it on your floor perhaps...

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-05 10:32 am   Permalink

on a day like today, i'm thinking of going to the Springs like this

would i be over dressed??

TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-05 11:25 am   Permalink

Big tiki , BIGGER tiki.

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-05 12:45 pm   Permalink

Are those huge tikis or are you just happy to see me?

W

Sunshine Tiki

Posted: 2011-05-05 12:45 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Friends. TC III is coming really fast. We can't wait to get to the party and check out everyone elses room parties. Be sure you are signed up for the room crawl and visit room #231 for some tasty drinks. Check out the podcast for tiki news and plenty of weekly shenanigans.

http://www.zentikilounge.com

View Profile of Sunshine Tiki Send a personal message to Sunshine Tiki  Email Sunshine Tiki Goto the website of Sunshine Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-05 8:43 pm   Permalink

I'd love to make Tiki Caliente, but since I won't be able to attend, the original cover painting from the current Tiki Magazine will be there for sale. "Offering the Lei" will be available there for $700. It's 16"x20" enamel (what else, right?) on canvas.

Then, my 11"x14" painting entitled "Admiration" will be available there for $600. It's enamel on stretched canvas. I originally painted it to be the actual Tiki Magazine cover (picture it with the Tiki Mag logo in the upper left corner). However, it was deemed to be too "dark" in nature, and too much of a possible legal risk to use as the cover. I thought it would have been unique and somewhat of an interesting departure from the norm. Anyhow, in the end, I can understand the concerns, but I still feel that it would have made a killer cover..... AND he's holding a Mai Tai in my upcoming "Player" mug from Tiki Farm!

www.samgambino.com

[ This Message was edited by: Sam Gambino 2011-05-05 20:44 ]

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-05 8:45 pm   Permalink

I'd love to make Tiki Caliente, but since I won't be able to attend, the original cover painting from the current Tiki Magazine will be there for sale. "Offering the Lei" will be available there for $700. It's 16"x20" enamel (what else, right?) on canvas.

Then, my 11"x14" painting entitled "Admiration" will be available there for $600. It's enamel on stretched canvas. I originally painted it to be the actual Tiki Magazine cover (picture it with the Tiki Mag logo in the upper left corner). It was deemed to be too "dark" in nature, and too much of a possible legal risk to use as the cover. I thought it would have been unique and somewhat of an interesting departure from the norm. Anyhow, in the end, I can understand the concerns, but I still feel that it would have made a killer cover..... AND he's holding a Mai Tai in my upcoming "Player" mug from Tiki Farm!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation