FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-07 4:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-06 11:07, Wildsville man wrote:

So, is there actually going to be Asombroso tequila available? I know Asombroso was a sponsor of Mojave Oasis, too, but I swear I only ever saw the bottles sitting behind the bar - I never saw any of it being served!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-05-07 6:10 pm   Permalink

My partner would also like to know if the Asombroso will be available. If not we will bring some of our own anyway....

I will also bring some "Drifter's Reef" to pour for the Room Crawl hosts like I try to do at Oasis. I hope to have a walking cast in time to help me get to the second floor.

For some reason Mrs. Fury wants me to sell her "Man" glasses. 4 different "men" in original box.....their underwear disappears when the glass condensates....

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-07 7:57 pm   Permalink

Can't wait for Caliente! It's coming.....!
What's will all of the tequila? I thought we were in rum world here?

[ This Message was edited by: Luckydesigns 2011-05-07 20:03 ]

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-07 8:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-07 19:57, Luckydesigns wrote:

Well, with both Mojave Oasis and Tiki Caliente being sponsored by tequila (not rum), and Tiki Oasis 11 being "south of the border"-themed (and featuring a tequila - not rum - symposium/tasting), I think it's time to re-think the 'world' you're in! Stop by my room at either event and I'll make you a "Dallas Star", the signature drink of the Dallas Trader Vic's, a drink based on (yep, you guessed it) - tequila!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2011-05-07 10:13 pm   Permalink

Dr Z-I look forward to your Dallas Star Cocktail!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-07 10:27 pm   Permalink

Okay.....I'll let it slide... but just this year.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-08 1:06 pm   Permalink

Sorry how long it took to respond but I was in a slight coma today because of the Evening under the stars/B52's concert from last night.

First, We will have food on grounds. Big Mamma's Soul Food will be on grounds making pulled pork,Rib's,Salads and fresh Fruit.
I will actual have a menu by the end of this week to show...please support them and eat on grounds.

Second.....We have Several Sponsors to choose from at the Bar.

Appleton's/Coruba Rum continued to be a supported of Tiki Caliente and will have several Rums on ground including the 8 year for sipping.

Appletons will also have our official TC3 plastic tumblers on grounds at the bar.

Primo Beer will also Be on grounds.

Asombroso will be served from the bottles and as a premix. Asombroso was in the pre made margaritas at Mojave Oasis.

Since we are all going south of the border just remember know one else has Caliente in the title of their Event.......thats about as South as you get.

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-08 3:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-07 20:55, Doctor Z wrote:
I'll make you a "Dallas Star", the signature drink of the Dallas Trader Vic's, a drink based on (yep, you guessed it) - tequila!

Well, that Dallas Star you made for me at MO was the best damn drink I had all weekend there Doc....except for those shots that is...

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-08 3:56 pm   Permalink

Thank you Rory "Wildsville Man" Snyder for proving TIKI CALIENTE , with Bands, DJ Jeff Hanson BIG TIKI DUDE, Food, and Tequila, Rum , and Beer. Will you have AARP discounts on drinks for some of us: ATP, HB TIKI, SWEN, JOHN-O, TIKI RAY ETC....almost forgot SOCCER TIKI. Looking forward to this great event.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beach Bum Scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-08 4:18 pm   Permalink

Counting the days....

Hey Wildsville... I'll be coming on the Wed. before the event is the Happy Hour at "The Tropicale" worth going to or someplace to skip?

View Profile of Beach Bum Scott Send a personal message to Beach Bum Scott      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-08 4:26 pm   Permalink

It's worth checking out. They have Scorpian Bowls and Poo poo platers also. One of the owners Tony also owned the Tahitian in L.A. Years ago.

W

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-08 6:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-08 15:56, HB TIKI wrote:
Thank you Rory "Wildsville Man" Snyder for proving TIKI CALIENTE , with Bands, DJ Jeff Hanson BIG TIKI DUDE, Food, and Tequila, Rum , and Beer. Will you have AARP discounts on drinks for some of us: ATP, HB TIKI, SWEN, JOHN-O, TIKI RAY ETC....almost forgot SOCCER TIKI. Looking forward to this great event.

Roger,
It's Sven, not Swen.
Hahaha

Jeff (btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-08 6:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-07 09:54, Tangaroa-Ru wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-05-06 11:14, GROG wrote:
This should be one of your sponsors.

Grog make Tangaroa-Ru laugh out loud with this one! But seriously, ohana, grease yourselves up with the SPF this weekend. (Sunburn = no fun. Having someone cute put sunscreen on you = lots of fun.)

We'll be selling "Spears of Pure Mojave Aloe Vera" at the Mojave Oasis Booth
for you sun burned victims!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-09 07:03 am   Permalink

Ben,
I thought you promised me you couldn't make it. I already took you off the liability contract.

W

congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-09 10:39 am   Permalink

Here's hoping for a "North of Hadrian's Wall" theme in the future! We'll have the Rob Roys ready just in case!

Caltiki Brent

Quote:

On 2011-05-07 20:55, Doctor Z wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-05-07 19:57, Luckydesigns wrote:

Well, with both Mojave Oasis and Tiki Caliente being sponsored by tequila (not rum), and Tiki Oasis 11 being "south of the border"-themed (and featuring a tequila - not rum - symposium/tasting), I think it's time to re-think the 'world' you're in! Stop by my room at either event and I'll make you a "Dallas Star", the signature drink of the Dallas Trader Vic's, a drink based on (yep, you guessed it) - tequila!

View Profile of congawa Send a personal message to congawa  Goto the website of congawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation