FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 )
tiki caliente 3 (Get Your Mug at www.tiki-caliente.com)
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-02 06:30 am   Permalink

Thank you to everyone who came to our little party in the desert. As I am Glad to see some new faces in the group. It also feels great that our foundation is in place and we have not lost our diehards. I will be meeting up with the owners of the Travel Lodge about future Events and possibly lining up the same weekend for every year to follow. I will keep you informed.

Small changes will take place to handle a slightly larger group for upcoming years.

As I said before "We don't want to be the biggest,Only the Best" But with controlled growth I see I can't get every were at once so some Real Security will need to come in......JUST IN CASE.

Some of the other issues like noise have all ready been addressed with the resort and local government to secure a enjoyable event for next year.

With a new location came some new challenges and all were handled on grounds or I believe set in place for further events after the fact.

Thank you again for being part of the Tiki Caliente Family.

If you need More Tiki Caliente Weekends go to the
http://www.tiki-caliente.com store to tiki up your Home.

Mug's Shirts,Original Art.........You don't see art like this hit the open market often.

Official Tiki Caliente 3 Mug,only 300 created

"Got Wood" Tiki Caliente 3 Tee's

Original *DEREK Art for Sale

Original Sam Gambino Art of Tiki Magazine Cover for sale

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2011-06-02 07:05 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-02 10:04 pm   Permalink

The Original Sam Gambino cover art is now Tiki History and shall be in a tiki fan's personal art collection.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Congrat's Sam and Congrat's to the person that owns this treasure.

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cdtiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-06-03 10:39 am   Permalink

I shall display it with honor Wildsville Man.

View Profile of cdtiki Send a personal message to cdtiki  Email cdtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kalakoa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-06-04 08:58 am   Permalink

Sorry for the late post but just wanted to say "Nappy" and I had a great time there on Sunday, playing by the pool (sorry we were late!). It was a real nice vibe that made me wish I'd been able to come down to enjoy the whole weekend's event - hopefully next year! Thanks again for all your hospitality, it was a lot of fun!

- Mitch Chang

View Profile of kalakoa Send a personal message to kalakoa  Goto the website of kalakoa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-04 3:41 pm   Permalink

Mitch,
you guys brought the cool Aloha vibe on the Sun afternoon,
that we needed to chill out after a crazy weekend.

thanks again,
and Aloha Bruddah,
Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-06-05 11:54 am   Permalink

A couple more photos, just because.

kevin

Oh and a few more on Flickr.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/heylownine/sets/72157626642641949/

[ This Message was edited by: heylownine 2011-06-05 11:56 ]

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation