Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Waring blender question
Waring blender question
hapa lolo

Posted: 2010-09-17 10:13 am   Permalink

Hi everyone, sorry for the oddball question

I've got an old Waring clover-shaped pitcher and am looking at a different old Waring blender (50s or 60s) that uses the cylindrical pitcher , but it has NO pitcher.

Does anyone know if a clover-shaped pitcher will fit on a cylindrical waring blender?. I assume that it all depends on the size of the plastic part that attaches it to the blender rather than the just pitcher size itself..

Thanks in advance for the help

[ This Message was edited by: hapa lolo 2010-09-17 10:14 ]

View Profile of hapa lolo Send a personal message to hapa lolo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-19 05:12 am   Permalink

Hi Hapa and welcome to TC. I'm no blender expert but the only way to find out may be to pick up an old base at a secondhand shop and give it a try. I went with the older blenders for a while and love them but have recently upgraded my blending technology. Hope you can find what your looking for.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hapa lolo

Posted: 2010-09-19 09:53 am   Permalink

Thanks Tray for the welcome. I've been reading this board for a few weeks (since finding out there's a whole other world outside the Trader Vic's recipes). Great resource.

I think you're right - I won't risk it with an online purchase & not have the pitcher fit. Hopefully an clover blender will come a long after some shopping.. the old Warings look like they might be powerful machines but still in the 'entry level' price range.

Taryn

View Profile of hapa lolo Send a personal message to hapa lolo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation