FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Sonny Moon Five at the Kitty - THIS FRIDAY!
Sonny Moon Five at the Kitty - THIS FRIDAY!
JetSetiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-09-20 02:06 am   Permalink

Sonny Moon Five will do some lounge jazz at the Hip Kitty in Claremont on Friday, 9/24, 8pm-midnight, featuring Sonny Moon (Joel Hile) on vocals and members of Nutty by his side, with special guest the Squidster, Dave Cohen, on the skins. Gonna be a gasser! No cover. Jazz and fondue. And booze. Cmon, you funsters, swing by!

www.myspace.com/thepurplepit
Retro Rock meets Jetsetter Jazz
It's a gas!

[ This Message was edited by: JetSetiki 2010-09-20 18:33 ]

View Profile of JetSetiki Send a personal message to JetSetiki  Email JetSetiki Goto the website of JetSetiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-20 07:32 am   Permalink

Squid!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-20 5:23 pm   Permalink

Lucas!

Hey folks it's not really about the music at all (although it WILL be swingin' and swanky!).

It's really about the rare chance to see me in a suit. Yes you heard right. A suit. Last time I wore one was for my parole hearing and we all know that didn't work out so well. But maybe THIS TIME it will impart some class upon the act.

Regardless, I expect to see some shiny bright TC faces basking in the swag-lamp glow of the Hip Kitty! Make reservations for a fondue get-together or just delight in the cheese that is The Sonny Moon Five! (It's a quartet, I think)

FRIDAY
8:00 PM

http://www.hipkittyjazz.com/

See ya there...

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation