FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Bilge » » Spammers, post your spam here! Thank you.
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Spammers, post your spam here! Thank you.
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2010-09-20 10:44 pm   Permalink

In an effort to keep things more orderly I would like to request that all spammers put their spam posts here in this thread. Not only will this make it easier for you, the spammer, to decide where to post your spam, but it will make it easier to find for any Tiki Central members that actually might want to see your spam.

Sure, if it's real spam, us moderators will soon delete it or haul it off to the "Storage Room" but keep in mind that eventually, no matter where you post your spam in Tiki Central, that will happen anyways. However, by posting your spam here in this thread, in addition to the aforementioned benefits, you might actually gain a little brief respect (albeit very little) by showing us that you actually took the time to do a little exploring around Tiki Central before discharging your feculence.

Thank you.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-21 10:39 am   Permalink

Dear Sirs,

My name is Duewambe Kalopaso and I am a Nigerian prince. The West Coast of Africa is starving for Tiki and I would very much like to establish a rather large chain of very profitable authentic Tiki Bars here in Nigeria and in the surrounding countries.

Unfortunately, the rouge government has seized my assets and I do not have the startup capital necessary for this venture. If you are interested in becoming an investor, I am accepting partners who may send either cash or rum. Please PM me at you earliest convenience

Sincerely,
Prince Duewambe Kalopaso

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-21 10:50 am   Permalink

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-21 12:38 pm   Permalink

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-21 1:39 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-21 3:14 pm   Permalink

Dear Sirs,

My name is Duewambe Kalopaso and I am a Nigerian prince.

This guy is totally full of it. He's actually just a Duke of Nigeria. Do not trust him!!!

(And I ain't so sure about trusting MadDogMike who seems to have a more than casual connection to Duke Kalopaso.)

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-21 5:05 pm   Permalink

Fall 2010 Update and Product Information
All product stock availability, descriptions, and price/ordering information is current and correct until Winter of 2011:

I am still producing, selling, and always have in stock both the Scrubs replca tikis and the Original Brady Bunch replica tikis. They are currently available for order and are ready to be shipped immediately.

If you would to purchase either a Scrubs replica tiki or an original Brady Bunch replica tiki from my online store
click here

You can also email me how many you want and I can email you a pay online invoice.

Scrubs KCBrady Ripoff Idols, pictured on the right, come with a black braided cottom cord. The Original Brady Bunch idols, pictured on the left come with a brown hemp cord.

The Scrubs versions about 4.25 inches tall. The Brady Bunch versions are just over 3 inches tall.

Domestic United States of America prices and ordering information :

These prices are for First Class postage in the United States only. For international orders, please scroll down.

Scrubs versions are $7.99 each

One is $7.99 total, shipping included
Two are $15.98 total, shipping included
Three are $23.97 total, shipping included
Four are $31.96 total, shipping included
Five are $39.95 total, shipping included
for each one ordered over 5, add another $7 each

All items are shipped first class mail 1-2 days after payment is recieved and in most cases arrive 2-3 days after I ship them

Brady versions are $7.49 each

One is $7.49 total, shipping included
Two are $14.98 total, shipping included
Three are $21.47 total, shipping included
Four are $29.96 total, shipping included
Five are $37.45 total, shipping included,
for each one ordered over 5, add another $6 each

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

If you would to purchase either a Scrubs replica tiki or an original Brady Bunch replica tiki from my etsy online store click here

If you have paypal already, Paypal payments can be made here:
Send money through Paypal.com

Enter this email address in the "Send Money To" box:
sdtikifactory@sbcglobal.net

You can also email me how many you want and i can email you a pay online invoice.

INTERNATIONAL PRICES AND ORDERING INFORMATION

I ship everywhere else for the same price as well.

These prices are for all non US destinations

Scrubs Tikis International prices:
1 is $11 shipping included
2 are $19 shipping included
3 are $27 shipping included
4 are $36 shipping included

Brady Version International orders:
1 piece shipped with international postage included is $11 US total
2 pieces shipped with international postage included is $18 US total
3 pieces shipped with international postage included is $35 US total
each additional pendant after 3, add another $7 each

Ordering information:

If you would to purchase either a Scrubs replica tiki or an original Brady Bunch replica tiki from my online etsy store click here

If you have paypal already, Paypal payments can be made here:

Send money through Paypal.com

Enter this email address in the "Send Money To" box:
sdtikifactory@sbcglobal.net

You can also email me how many you want and i can email you a pay online invoice.

If there are any other questions, please contact me through PM on this site or email.

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
talo ka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-24 09:42 am   Permalink

View Profile of talo ka Send a personal message to talo ka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-26 08:55 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-09-25 21:00, newscctv wrote:
Wow! There you have it, guys! Tiki Central serves up the complete history of an item on a platter: From the manufacturer, the production date and price, to the origin and history of the item at a forgotten Tiki haven! Jackie Gleason sat at that bar! Now what would you (and me!) give for THAT photo! Like Tipsy said: Outstanding!

Thank you Bali O Hai O (great name ) for chiming in, we here at Tiki Central love those stories. Any more info will be appreciated. Now who will be the local urban archeologist who digs deeper, and photographs the building as it looks now?

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - Edited to remove SPAM LINKS for wedding dresses. - 2010-09-25 21:15 ]

Good example of actually reading a little before posting SPAM. I might even think he's legit if it weren't for the links to a Shanghai wedding gown factory

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-09-26 12:10 pm   Permalink

Nice one-off hand-built bowl by Tiki Diablo on ebay. Auction ends in 1 day 4hours.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120614769011&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Can't believe no one's bought yet.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2010-09-26 3:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-09-26 08:55, MadDogMike wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-09-25 21:00, newscctv wrote:
Wow! There you have it, guys! Tiki Central serves up the complete history of an item on a platter: From the manufacturer, the production date and price, to the origin and history of the item at a forgotten Tiki haven! Jackie Gleason sat at that bar! Now what would you (and me!) give for THAT photo! Like Tipsy said: Outstanding!

Thank you Bali O Hai O (great name ) for chiming in, we here at Tiki Central love those stories. Any more info will be appreciated. Now who will be the local urban archeologist who digs deeper, and photographs the building as it looks now?

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - Edited to remove SPAM LINKS for wedding dresses. - 2010-09-25 21:15 ]

Good example of actually reading a little before posting SPAM. I might even think he's legit if it weren't for the links to a Shanghai wedding gown factory

After looking into it, I see that the above spammer was just copying text from other posts and then inserting his spam links. I went back and wiped it all away. The above example was originally from a bigbrotiki post.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-26 6:26 pm   Permalink

The context was good

He might have got away with it but you're smarter than him! Correct me if I'm wrong but this doesn't seem like a target market for wedding gowns

Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-28 08:40 am   Permalink

Zeta wuz here.

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lysergic

Posted: 2010-12-16 4:55 pm   Permalink

Hey if you’re into ATV riding and hunting and need a place to ride or hunt id like to help you out. My friend just started selling river ranch property in central Florida.
Its like 80k acres of woods, if you buy 1 acre you can use all 80k acres as if they were yours, for riding and hunting. Please check out
http://mjlands.com
for more details on River Ranch Property

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - Fixed link - 2012-09-24 23:52 ]

View Profile of lysergic Send a personal message to lysergic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-16 8:29 pm   Permalink

This guy is not on LSD! He used the search feature and posted his SPAM in the proper place - I say we let it stay!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation