FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Spammers, post your spam here! Thank you.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Spammers, post your spam here! Thank you.
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-16 8:34 pm   Permalink

brilliant.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-16 11:47 pm   Permalink

Oh my gawd...Is this a TIKI JEEP???

This would be a great vehicle if youre into ATV riding and hunting and Tiki!!!

If I had some river ranch property in central Florida, like 80 thousand acres of woods for riding and hunting, I would totally have an awesome stump humpin mud pumpin TIKI JEEP!!!

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twitch
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-26 10:05 am   Permalink

Hmmm...
But shouldn't they be PAYING to spam here?
They should buy a Grand Membership first.
Then post in the Grand Ceremonial Forum of Mystery.
Where NO one will see it!

View Profile of twitch Send a personal message to twitch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atc121212
Deleted

Posted: 2011-12-07 6:59 pm   Permalink

we just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your posr for
more soon.

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - link disabled - 2012-08-03 08:42 ]

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-12-07 7:07 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-12-07 18:59, atc121212 wrote:
we just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your posr for
more soon.

[ This Message was edited by: MadDogMike 2011-12-07 19:09 ]

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gneeli
Dirt Bag Spammer

Posted: 2012-06-22 06:36 am   Permalink

Last night at the Liberty Avenue was officially opened in Lviv fan zone - with a pyrotechnic show, the performance of the French group L'avion Rose and German hip-hop collective Chefket. hockey shooting tarps Sign in football town, where the whole of June it will be possible to watch matches on giant screen and have fun, free (except VIP area). "Today" traveled on the main floor all the fans for a couple of hours before its opening.
A week Lviv stometrovku changed beyond recognition. For lunch, there is still bustling workers: sweeping, drilled, screwed and finished installation of "red carpet" in the VIP area near the Opera House. When asked what the stars will be on her parade, one of the workers joked: "Those who have 880 UAH" (so much for a ticket to the VIP area on match days, the rest - 660 USD, the price includes refreshments). She paid area - a huge tent, standing on a pedestal covered with green carpet, which is a staircase. Inside - a stuffy (megapalatka made of oilcloth), but here the VIP fans are not dampen the rain. Next - a cafe in the form of supermyacha. There we found the chef from Austria Rupporta gentleman, who was preparing for an evening buffet for the opening VIPov. The Austrian was very busy cutting. "The work of a great deal" - he apologized that he could not give us time to talk.

On the main stage of the fan zones have finished installation of the screen: the workers checked the light, sound and even drums. Pretty Swede Diego, whom we met at the scene, said he came to the city at the invitation of UEFA - to monitor the work of the main screen, a football town. "I really like the Lions, with its beautiful houses and narrow streets. Well, girls - and then" - he smiled Diego. The scene is a huge, which covers the entire facade of the Opera, and the fountain in front of it is hidden under a huge tarpaulin shelter, and now resembles a huge lost button. Next to the fountain asleep - and a stage director's house for protection. By the way, to protect the fan zone, except DSO-shnik will be special guests from Kiev guards in civilian clothes. They immediately warned that the trick with the transfer of alcohol to the territory of the zone will not pass: neither fence nor under the fence and the mouse does not slip. From alcohol in the fan zone can only buy beer (from 15 USD per bottle). In tents along the fan zones chocolates are sold (at ten rubles), gum (5 hr), chips and cola fanta. Football souvenirs are not cheap: a female T-shirt with the logo of Euro 2012 are selling for 200 USD, the city can buy a 90. The screen area for the family at the monument to Shevchenko and ready to go. Around it - entertainment venues sponsors "Shaleny club fan." Toilets in the blue containers - spotlessly clean and gleaming.

[ This Message was edited by: gneeli 2012-06-22 06:37 ]

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - link disabled - 2012-08-03 08:45 ]

View Profile of gneeli Send a personal message to gneeli      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alicethmgh
Deleted

Posted: 2012-09-24 06:15 am   Permalink

With getting the Epirus Ribbon, Hyperion can free any Leaders supplied by Tartarus nha khoa that will help you reprisal on their own the particular gods after which civilisation.LV Outlet Matryoshka implant it hardly any baby is an element of a big Matryoshka which my own mother's or father's bought Kevin after i use a wedding event display. And thus, this could provide you with Apple's LC 2 4 40 computer relating to $1,125, in comparison to. Every jimmy choo store leading designer bags men within the translation of favor fashion, blends natural splendor as well as style and design quality level from look after the supplies, the quest for flawlessness from outline and luxury chuyển nh trọn gi. There is available an array of various appearances developing making it lots of enjoyment. At this time around, Chartres is undoubtedly getting a quantity of modernization.
The soil,Lv Bags right up until subsequently, really small undulated, boggy to begin with, dried as well as soft sandy after that, were built with a lighting hl, noi that van phong which often ascended of the shoreline for your internally of the nation.The nike jordan Footwear Available A lot of nightime showings will probably be population through superfans, what this means is screaming, entertaining additionally to very large applause full of volume the correct quantity of made to die released a person's flick. Your spouse some time ago introduced her very own to begin with book "Going for a Cake", a marriage meal manual for the national bride vng bi. She or he condemned the program throughout, went your designer bags outlet analysis, plus seen the items i experienced.Louboutin Footwear Also, he prepared a Western Le Male's String beginning (the particular Twelve Considerable time regarding Sebring) using the LMPC category getting Genoa Auto racing and also the energy team acquired their very own type. Swinfield's speech is certainly recognized as extremely obvious, and yet Edward's perfect solution appeared to become, 'Since you no more maintain homage you've sworn for me about your baronies,Coach Purses I am likely to in without any advisable finish up being certain to a (Organic, l. Still Duvetica picks this feather, consists of preferred this kind of enhanced upon launch goose's box place feather. One explanation might be this unique that they decide to play well using the short fashionable earth. Your personal boots or footwear ought to be made to ensure that they are able to precisely how everybody is capable of doing any tasks, and lots of individuals people can watch which often immediately.Juicy Couture Outlet To earn many other women are often not gloomy, designer bags When i meant publish the model HERVE LEGER apparel for any gift on their own account, I'm able to restoration another outfit with regards to a tall person solely,Tiffany Jewellery well, designer bags online i mind to my very own workspace of fashion studio room. Couple of. Nearly any Gianmarco Lorenzi Store model partner can wager his or her's continue buck throughout understanding your red-colored-bottomed footwear like louis vuitton monogram tivoli gm a Louboutin. house. Along with fabulous ideas of the Arabian Beach, the specific Custom Suit supplies a attractive control stairs leading through one carpet to another, absolutely determining all of the home theatre plus areas. The particular Local provides you with considerable chance advertise your company and community to many other participants. Too lengthy from the, T, Chemical,Jordans 6 as well as N. We sent in regards to the actual traditional ram all I'm able to ultil I figured overall that system board will most likely break to be sure the nation's sitting accordingly but nevertheless it will not operate.

Related articles:

Botkier Chrystie Zip Hobo Bag

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - replaced spam links with better links - 2012-09-24 23:46 ]

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-24 10:09 am   Permalink

Hakalugi, this thread is genius.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-30 2:11 pm   Permalink

No one seems to have noticed this SLTD Munktiki mug on their site for the last couple days...

http://www.munktiki.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_82&products_id=935

I see a lot of these great deals from time to time but I don't know who to share them with. I don't sell mugs so I don't want more than one, but I think a collector would love one...

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-12 8:41 pm   Permalink

Hello!
i saw your profile and picked
interest in you, My name is Miss lilian. I wish to be in good relationship
with you.
Please if you feel interested write me through the contact so i will send
you
my pictures and for us to know each other more better,
I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you
lilian

lilianlove769@

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation