FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » BBQ at Johnnie Velours, Saturday, May 24th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
BBQ at Johnnie Velours, Saturday, May 24th
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-25 02:46 am   Permalink

Welcome to the group, Mia. It was so nice of you to let this bunch of drunk tiki maniacs into your yard to look around. What a great place, too! If I lived there I don't think I would ever want to leave.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-25 1:01 pm   Permalink

Thank you Johnnie, Brian and Kate for opening up your home for the BBQ. It was a pleasure to meeting everyone! I had a great time and I look forward to the next event. You’re a great bunch of people, it was a pleasure. Incidentally, I think I'm still recuperating from the affects of those little blue stars.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-25 1:02 pm   Permalink

Mia/Hale TikiGirl,
Welcome to Tiki Central! Nice to see you found us. We thoroughly enjoyed touring your yard - it was certainly a great surprise! Thanks again for letting us weirdos in. Hope to see you again at future Tiki Central functions.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifille
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-25 10:11 pm   Permalink

Sabu and Dr. Z say that people insist that this , "Come on in" attitude prevails. However, the open invitation of these 2 ladies was incredible! Thanks again for inviting 20 slightly tipsy folks in for a tour of the tikis and their history.

Johnnie, I don't know how it happened...but I missed your ceramics. Damn. Next time. Thanks for the hospitality.
Dawna

View Profile of tikifille Send a personal message to tikifille      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-26 4:37 pm   Permalink

Thanks, everyone, for making our BBQ a success! The whole party is a blur to me with all the grillin' and running around. It was a pleasure to go to HaleTikiGirl's home just up the street to see her tiki gardens. I can't believe I hadn't seen the tikis before. PiPhiRho made his Cannibal Cocktail and I must say, damn good. for the first time, we used my tiki blood bowl to mix the kava. I finally went to bed around 2am. A 12 Hour party, not too shabby.

See you all again, soon!

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-26 8:46 pm   Permalink

Good to hear y'all had a blast.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation